Let's get you started
- 12-18 years of experience in IT including at least 4 years in Technical and Solution Architecture roles designing complex solutions with stringent NFR's.
- 5+ years of development experience in Java OR Microsoft technologies (.Net Core, C#).
- Experience in defining, realizing and implementing end-to-end Solution Architecture for large & complex platforms with multi/Omni channel delivery.
- Experience in Architecture consulting engagements is a bonus (For E.g. architecture assessment, technology fitment, and fit-gap assessment).
- Follow trends in technology and have a point of view on industry trends, application of technologies to realize meaningful business solutions.
- Experience with presenting to senior executives and industry conferences and authoring white papers and peerreviewed articles.
- Strong understanding of architecture patterns such as multi-tenancy, scalability, and federation, microservices to build cloud-ready systems.
- Experience with developing and mentoring people.
Technology and Engineering Experience:
- Should have experience in enterprise integration product (Ex: TIBCO, any ESB), Integration patterns, Web Services (REST, SOAP).
- Should have implemented solutions on at least one of the cloud providers like AWS, MS Azure etc.
- Should be proficient in UML.
- Should have experience on microservices platforms.
- Should be proficient in Devops practices.
- Should be proficient in Performance engineering, Application security.
- Should be able to perform Capacity Planning.
- Experience in Big Data is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working closely with the customers technology team in defining relevant architecture standards and solution architecture.
- Define and own end-to-end Architecture from definition to go-live phase.
- Define Logical, Technical & Physical views of Architecture.
- Define reusable components/frameworks, common schemas, standards to be used & tools to be used and help bootstrap the engineering team.
- Review design to make sure design is aligned with Architecture.
- Ensure clarity on NFR’s and address these requirements during the Architecture definition phase.
- Lead performance engineering and capacity planning exercises.
- Help PM’s in identifying key technical risks and mitigation plan for the same.
- Mentor & guide Tech Leads & Software Engineers.
- Participate in pre-sales process and lead creation
- Closely monitor technology and industry trends, visible thought leadership through blogs, white papers and point of views.
- Define & develop reference architecture, toolkits, and solution accelerators.
- Conduct internal sessions on Architecture and Technology related topics.
Mindtree [NSE: MINDTREE] delivers digital transformation and technology services from ideation to execution, enabling Global 2000 clients to outperform the competition. “Born digital,” Mindtree takes an agile, collaborative approach to creating customized solutions across the digital value chain. At the same time, our deep expertise in infrastructure and applications management helps optimize your IT into a strategic asset. Whether you need to differentiate your company, reinvent business functions or accelerate revenue growth, we can get you there. Visit www.mindtree.com to learn more. For Mindtree, “Welcome to possible” is more than a slogan - it reflects our approach to every engagement. Recent Awards and Recognitions: (1) Microsoft names Mindtree their “Top Emerging Azure Partner for 2015” (2) Mindtree was declared the Gold category award winner of the LearningElite awards 2015 by the Chief Learning Officer Magazine, for its innovative learning and development practices (3) Mindtree was named the Firm of the Year for the Information Technology Sector at the CNBC-TV18 India Risk Management Awards (4) Krishnakumar Natarajan, MD & CEO, Mindtree was awarded the Best CEO under the IT/ITES (Mid-sized companies) category at the India’s Best CEO 2014 awards by Business Today-PricewaterhouseCoopers
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peers in companies that interest you. Check out vacancies they have and get their help during your application process.