Job Responsibilities and Requirements :
- AEM 5 or above expert with a minimum of 3 years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience.
- Strong working knowledge of AEM/Digital Marketing Suite Java, J2EE
- Strong knowledge in Web-centric applications experience with full lifecycle of an application from requirement gathering to deployment.
- Make changes to AEM site content, assets, and workflow Exposure on MSM and Campaign will be a great add-on.
- Designs and builds components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the AEM architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGI, JCR) diagnoses and solves technical problems related to content management such as search result accuracy, dynamic content linking, formatting, image scaling, internationalization, and personalization.
- Ability to work in agile, rapid development and prototyping environment.
- Exposure to Coral / Granite UI, Adobe UI customization is preferred.
- Willingness for adapting the latest and greatest technologies to drive performance.
- Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc.
- Experience in project management using tools like Zoho, Jira, etc.
Alpha Net is a global technology and business services company. We provide IT staffing, managed services, project development, and DevOps services. With operations in California, India, Singapore, China, United Arab Emirates, and Ireland, we provide the people and teams for onsite, offshore and a hybrid model to meet the needs of our customers.