One of the leading SaaS based product firm is looking out for .Net developer
Job Description :
- One of the leading hospitality software company providing software and technology intelligence to the hospitality operations industry. Our platform offers hotels a suite of software applications that boost efficiency and enhance guest service, directly impacting the bottom-line. We build SaaS products with multiple deployment options such as Cloud, Data Center & On-Property for 5-star luxury hotels and chains.
- These products are fully customizable, multilingual, cloud based and are offered as both stand-alone and bundled packages. The platform is also interfaced to a number of leading PMS systems, in-room control systems, messaging gateways and fire alarm system. Our product suite includes six software applications
- Love technology and have an innate interest in coding and building products.
- Aren- t afraid of taking ownership and accountability. You love challenges and won- t stop till you haven- t found a solution.
- Possess knowledge of Software development industry best practices.
- Have hands on experience and expertise on the technical competencies needed for the job, so that you can work independently.
- Are passionate about the travel/hospitality space and can understand the nuances of hotel operations.
- Know how to have fun and smile often
Technical Competencies you- ll possess :
- Extensive hands on Experience in ASP.Net with C#.net, MVC 5.
- Webservices and WCF development experience.
- Hands on experience of working with large data including data handling and manipulation techniques.
- MS SQL 2008 R2 / 2012 Development knowledge is a MUST (Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Indexes, etc.)
- Knowledge of deploying web based applications on IIS Server is required..
- Has good understanding of different data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Knows how to implement caching and various levels.
- Understands distributed computing techniques, event based architectures, message brokers, etc.
What will you do :
- Review Project Requirements and analyze Feasibility & Approach.
- Prototyping solutions and taking on development projects as appropriate.
- Tackling complex tech challenges and building a new product from scratch.
- Developing new modules, enhancements to existing modules, bug fixes to existing modules, performance enhancements, and other internal development tasks.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.