Let's get you started
Candidates with experience on AWS Security (Guard Duty, IAM, Native firewall Concepts & AWS logs VPC Flow, S3 etc) and Network Security can share CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Roles and Responsibilities
- 24 X 7 X 365 days Monitor and Manage the AWS infrastructure
- Preferably AWS certificated with 3-4 Years experience to deliver the services
- Responsible for implementation of the AWS cloud infrastructure too
- Build, release, and manage the configuration of all production systems
- Ensure necessary system security by using best in class cloud security solutions
- Stay current with new technology options and vendor products, evaluating which ones would be a good fit for the organization / Support
- Recommend process and architecture improvements
- Troubleshoot the system and solve problems across all platforms as per the SCOPE
- Experience designing and building environments on AWS, which includes working with services like EC2, ELB, RDS, and S3 (Deployment of AWS ELB OR EC2 OR RDS OR S3)
- Experience using monitoring solutions like Guard Duty,Cloud Watch, ELK Stack, and Prometheus
- The ability to be a team player
- The ability and skill to train other people in procedural and technical topics
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Working knowledge Cloud Monitoring tool like DATA DOG, Centilitics, Cloud health, Cloud Beem, etc.
About Us' Convergence is not just in our logo. Convergence is our credo. We started in 2000, with a belief that the world of Technology Infrastructure will converge. Now, we see convergence happening inside the datacenter of every enterprise. We are a trusted IT partner to many such businesses. We are helping them Converge to the Cloud. We are Locuz'Locuz is an IT Infrastructure Solutions and Services company focused on helping enterprises transform their businesses thru innovative and optimal use of technology. Our strong team of specialists, help address the challenge of deploying & managing complex IT Infrastructure in the face of rapid technological change. The greatest of these changes is the Cloud; and Locuz is uniquely positioned to help enterprises leverage the power of cloud technologies while avoiding the pitfalls of security, identity and service management.• Locuz specializes in Hybrid Cloud Computing, Datacentre Transformation, NextGen Networking, Enterprise Collaboration, Information Security & Identity Management, High Performance Computing, Big Data & IT Automation• Locuz serves many large and mid-size enterprises and institutions in varied segments such as Hi Tech, Life sciences, Healthcare, Financial Services, Insurance, Engineering Design, Education & ResearchApart from providing a wide range of advisory, implementation & managed IT services, Locuz has built innovative platforms in the area of Hybrid Cloud Orchestration, High Performance Computing & Software Asset Analytics. These products have been successfully deployed in leading enterprises in India and are helping customers extract greater RoI from their IT Infrastructure assets.Our Global Delivery centre in Hyderabad which houses our NOC & SOC, our Product Engineering & Innovation Centre in Bangalore, our 24/7 Service Desk and our consultants spread across India form the execution backbone of Locuz.Headquartered in Hyderabad, India, Locuz has operations across all major cities in India. Locuz Inc is a wholly owned subsidiary of Locuz and is based in Edison, New Jersey. Locuz currently has over 350 people and serves over 200 customers.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peers in companies that interest you. Check out vacancies they have and get their help during your application process.