Last shared 48 days ago
Description: Sr. Accountant
Maintaining and Reconciliation of daybook, employees, vendors and contractors
Costing and evaluating working on outgoing quotes.
3. Calculation of GST Detail and TDS Return, Preparation of GSTR
1, GSTR 2, AND GSTR - 2B
4. Handling of Staff salary, muster roll payment, vendor and
5. Assist in preparation of the tax returns, audit process
6. Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses
entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
7. Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying,
allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
8. Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts;
preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
9. Summarizes financial status by collecting information;
preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
10.Handling ledger accounts and keeping the check for any invoices
Managed vendor accounts, generating cheque on demand
Must have knowledge of Tally
ERP 9 , Advance Excel, MS Office, and Emails Handling
Should have his own conveyance.
Maple Consultants is a company where people are working from long time.
Office Hrs. 10am to 6pm
Maple Consultants is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm, whose sole aim is to provide state of the art technical advice and recommendation within cost effective budgets to clients in India. Maple is a pan-India services provider delivering technology driven business solutions that meet the strategic objectives of our Clients. Maple provides consultancy services to various verticals – Hospitality, Institutional, Medical, Hi-End Residential, Transportation, Leisure & Entertainment, BFSI etc. Besides this, we specialize in Auditoriums, Convention Centers and Experience Centers.
Sign up free of charge to apply for jobs and meet your future colleagues!
Sign up for free