- Design, development and testing of enhancements and new applications on SharePoint 2019/O365/SPOnline/Agilepoint platform including components such as master page, page layout, web parts, app parts, workflows, navigation, authentication and security.
- Support existing SharePoint applications
- Knowledge of Agilepoint eForms and Workflow platform
- Provide overall application design recommendations based on current architecture
- Design and develop Agilepoint Eforms & Workflows interfacing to SharePoint On-Premise, SP Online, SAP, other application interfaces
- Interface with multiple groups for application and infrastructure support
- Interface with the end user (customer) for requirements gathering and training as needed
- Follow defined best practices of development, administration and Deployment.
- Provide help desk support to users of SharePoint and maintain SLAs.
- Follow defined practices for documentation and change management
- Support OS/Sharepoint updates including deployment in QAS and regression testing before applying to PRD.
Certification & Skills Required :
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) : SharePoint
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) : SharePoint Application
- Should have more than 5 years of strong work experience in SharePoint platform as a Site Collection Administrator and SharePoint Developer with experience in SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2019 and Strong SharePoint O365 skills.
- Experience with 3rd party Forms and Workflow tools such as Agilepoint, or other BPM tool
- Experience with SharePoint On-Premise/O365 Hybrid Solutions
- Experience on SharePoint Designer 2013 and InfoPath 2013 development for migration to sharepoint-2019
- Experience on Installation, configuration and customization of SharePoint 2019 solutions.
- Experienced in developing portal solutions for SharePoint 2019/SP Online
- Experience with Enterprise Content management (ECM) solutions in SharePoint.
- Strong knowledge of (C#) ASP.NET Development within the SharePoint framework, good hands-on experience in building and maintaining application using object-oriented methodology (Server Side and Client Object Model).
- Must have good fundamental and hands on knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2017.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.