Let's get you started
Amazon - Hiring For Lead - Retail Business Service - Chennai
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.3 - 6 years Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This is an individual contributor role.
- Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks as per the Standard Operating Procedure.
- Ensure the given deliverables are executed within SLA and per the quality standards
- Escalation guidelines to be followed and reported on a timely basis to the manager
- Interacting and coordinating with the requesters to accurately reflect the catalog/product related information
- Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform root cause analysis and identify constraints to recommend a solution
- Ability to deal with ambiguity - use discretion and judgment to take decisions on critical business tasks based on available information
- Proven skill in identifying and fixing process gaps, improvement opportunities and use of small scale automation, technology to increase productivity or drive process simplification
Basic Qualifications/Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification: Basic Qualifications of Bachelor's degree.
- Work Experience: 3 - 6 years (Max) of experience
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English language with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization
- Ability to handle and interpret large sets of data
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Notice period: 2 Months or less
- The candidates who have appeared in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply.
Shifts: Rotational Shifts (OR) Only night shifts (The shifts are decided purely based on the business requirement)
Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off)
Candidates should have all the below documents and should be share the soft copy of documents during final level of interview process.
- Educational Document - Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate / Consolidated Mark Sheet
- Employment Document - Relieving letter / service letter from all the previous companies and last three months' pay slip
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can register for this role using this registration link - https://amazonvirtualhiring.hirepro.in/registration/incta/ju0f4/apply/?j=56431&e=12262
- After completing the registration, eligible candidates will receive an email with subject line Amazon - Online Test Invitation from email@example.com with assessment link, user name and password for the initial levels of online assessments.
- Once started, all assessments should be completed on the same day.
- You can take the assessment only in laptop or desktop with Webcam and good quality USB headphone with mic.
Note: - All the interviews will happen virtually over video conference and please make sure you have a laptop or desktop with Webcam and good internet connection for taking up assessments and interview.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peers in companies that interest you. Check out vacancies they have and get their help during your application process.