Let's get you started
Amazon - Hiring For Quality Expert in Chennai
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.3 - 6 years Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Job Title: Quality Expert
Job Location: Chennai
- Measure catalog quality from process aspects and trigger the defects patterns for Systemic fix
- Conducts regular audits of activities related to functional area and educates the team on quality errors
- Performs quantitative analysis of key process indicators to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Uses data to drive decisions related to operational issues and highlights issues to be corrected.
- Responsible for providing support for data collection, preparing reports, and where appropriate pushing back & realigning expectations to multiple stakeholders
- Monitoring & Coordinating E2E Catalog Quality improvements
- Responsible for effective planning and execution for on-boarding the new task without impacting quality.
- Conducting Weekly meeting with process owners to drive the Quality improvement actions and piloting the solutions
- Managing CAPA for the quality Issues
- Root cause analysis and contribute to write correction of error ( COE)
- Proactively identify the defects in the process and suggest solutions to prevent the defects
- Experienced in training and mentoring the process associates
- Owns goals and targets for QA such as defect reduction and catalog quality improvements and manages escalations for predefined tasks
- Executes process-wide priority projects to improve operations performance in association with the operations team
- Graduation from any discipline (Mandatory)
- Work Experience: 3 Years (Min) 6 Years (Max)
- Minimum of 2 years of successful audit experience in manufacturing/service/product quality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Flexible to work in shifts (including night shift), weekends, and overtime as per business requirements and subject to statutory norms
- Proficient in Excel
- Hands on experience in FMEA & Statistical tools
- Experience in 7 QC Tools
- Experience in creating SQL & Python queries
Shifts: Rotational Shifts including night shift (The shifts are decided purely based on the business requirement)
Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off)
Candidates should have all the below documents and should be share the soft copy of documents during final level of interview process.
- Educational Document - Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate / Consolidated Mark Sheet
- Employment Document - Relieving letter / service letter from all the previous companies and last three months' pay slip
Kindly apply on this job posting if you interested and (Only) the shortlisted candidates will receive an email for the initial online assessment from firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: - All the interviews will happen virtually over video conference and please make sure you have a laptop or desktop with Webcam and good internet connection for taking up assessments and interview.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peers in companies that interest you. Check out vacancies they have and get their help during your application process.