Samudra Technologies2 - 6 years Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
We are currently hiring an Android Developer to join our engineering team. As an Android Developer, you will work within our engineering team to deliver functional & user-friendly Android applications in a timely manner.
Main Responsibilities of an Android Developer
Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance
- Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- You have at least 2-3 year of experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android NDK
- You have experience in publishing an application on the Google Play store
- Proven work experience in design patterns mobile architecture using frameworks such as MVVM/MVC/MVP
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with various testing tools
- You are a problem solver with good analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines or policies.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- You have advantage to have experience or knowledge in flutter framework. likewise Dartjs
- 1st & 3rd Saturday Off.
- Flexible work environment/culture.
- 210, iSquare Corporate Park, Science City Road, Sola, Ahmedabad Gujarat 380060
Samudra Technologies is a leading IT Solution provider company in India. Basically the company mainly working in Dot Net Core with MSSQL/PLSQL & Angular. Also their mainly client is in milk industry. The company making software and hardware for dairy industry and other.