Punchh Tech India Private Limited1 - 3 years Jaipur (Rajasthan)
About the Role :
Punchh is seeking an Application Analyst to join their Guest Services team in the Jaipur, Rajasthan office. Punchh is a SaaS-based product company based out of San Mateo, CA with our development unit headquartered in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
The Application Analyst plays an important role in Customer Support and once trained on the Punchh marketing platform, he/she will be the point of contact for responding and assisting our customers' customers in B2C.
We are looking for someone who internalizes a passion for delivering excellence to customers and has a strong interest in Martech platforms and serving business customers in the restaurant, health and beauty, fitness, and retail industries. While this is a role that supports customers, it does require technical experience. The ideal candidate should have a curious nature and a strong aptitude in knowing how to ask the right questions to get to the needs of the customers and have a strong desire to find solutions for the customers. The candidate must enjoy a fast-paced work environment and be flexible with an on-call rotation for after-hours and weekend support.
Total and Min. Experience Required: 1-2 Years
What You'll Do
- Interact with business customers by email and online to assist them in using the applications and features in the Punchh marketing platform.
- End-User Support Consult with and provide direction to application end-users; assist with the day-to-day operation of application including points and rewards crediting along with loyalty.
- Provide assistance to end users through defined support standards including information gathering and problem analysis to meet Service Level Agreements.
- Investigate and troubleshoot application-level issues related to the Punchh marketing platform.
- Where required, adopt flexible work time schedules and as required, be flexible to addressing critical after-hours customer issues.
What You'll Need
- 1-2 years of professional work experience with customers in an application B2C support role in a SaaS company.
- Curious, investigative nature - skilled at probing and asking questions to get to the core of customer issues.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to respond well to time pressures and deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and triage competing priorities and maintain focus on successful resolution of issues and tasks.
- Customer empathy, a strong desire to resolve issues towards customer happiness.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Clear communicator, both in writing and verbally.
- Creative, resourceful problem-solver.
- Embraces a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Excellent English communication skills and email etiquette.
- Technical acumen would be a plus factor.
- Experience working in a SaaS Company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Elementary knowledge of devices and mobile applications.
- Medical Coverage, to keep you and your family healthy.
- Compensation that stacks up with other tech companies in your area.
- Paid vacation days and holidays to rest and relax.
- Healthy lunch provided daily to fuel you through your work.
- Opportunities for career growth and training support, including fun team building events.
- Flexibility and a comfortable work environment for you to feel your best.
Punchh is the leader in customer loyalty, offer management, and AI solutions for offline and Omni-channel merchants including restaurants, convenience stores, and retailers. Punchh brings the power of online to physical brands by delivering Omni-channel experiences and personalization across the entire customer journey--from acquisition through loyalty and growth--to drive same store sales and customer lifetime value. Punchh uses best-in-class integrations to POS and other in-store systems such as Wi-Fi, to deliver real-time SKU-level transaction visibility and offer provisioning for physical stores.Punchh is growing exponentially, serves 200+ brands that encompass 91K+ stores globally. Punchhs customers include the top convenience stores such as Caseys General Stores, 25+ of the top 100 restaurant brands such as Papa John's, Little Caesars, Denny’s, Focus Brands (5 of 7 brands), and Yum! Brands (KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell), and retailers. For a multi-billion $ brand with 6K+ stores, Punchh drove a 3% lift in same-store sales within the first year. Punchh is powering loyalty programs for 135+ million consumers. Punchh has raised $70 million from premier Silicon Valley investors including Sapphire Ventures and Adam Street Partners, has a seasoned leadership team with extensive experience in digital, marketing, CRM, and AI technologies as well as deep restaurant and retail industry expertise.