SMD ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNS PVT. LTD.3 - 5 years Hyderabad (Telangana)
- Obtain and understand brief on an initial design from Head Drawing Documentation / Design Architect.
- Review and interpret client specifications under the guidance of CAD Manager.
- Develop plans, drawings, and sketches under the supervision of the CAD Manager.
- Prepare detailed Architectural set of drawings.
- Adjust current drawings under the guidance of CAD Manager
- Work closely with the Head – Drawing Documentation, CAD Manager, and Design Architects to make sure that the design is precise.
- Meet all project specifications and formatting within company policies and guidelines.
- Execute all work as per project schedule given by CAD Manager.
- Clarify information in the BOQ to Procurement Executive and Estimator as and when required
- Modify the AutoCAD design as per be required during project execution
- Take actual site measurement, develop AutoCAD design as per detail specified in the RFP/Tender
- Maintain notes, design calculations and other documentation (like drawings, bill of materials, list of design parameters, and /performance guarantees) for future reference
- Aid in increasing and maintaining quality assurance processes.
- Display a high degree of professionalism and integrity as befitting the position of AutoCAD Engineer
- Maintain good knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Promote goodwill by being courteous, friendly and helpful to fellow employees
- Pro-actively take responsibilities of colleagues during their absence
- Take responsibility for own personal development in line with agreed annual performance objectives
- Architectural qualifications or equivalent Technical Diploma from an accredited institute.
- Proven post qualification experience in producing high quality architectural/interior still images and animations.
- Experience in the use of Sketch Up, Photoshop, AutoCAD, Revit and any other equivalent software is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships and to work alongside clients to deliver innovative design solutions
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Ability to be proactive, to use initiative and to work autonomously
- Great interpersonal skills (teamwork, supportive attitude, eager to learn, proactivity) and creativity;
We are widely recognised as one of the leading professional/collaborative Concept Design/PMC firm strongly involved in Architecture & ID, Retail Brand creation, Brand enhancement, Development & Design/Build firm in the UAE. With our presence in the entire GCC region for more than a decade and India for some time now, our expertise spans through the entire spectrum of Retail, Healthcare, Corporate, Hospitality, F&B, Residential, Leisure and Entertainment Central Distribution Centres(CDC), Institutional, Landscape and Master planning.