Let's get you started
Azure DevOps Manager
Clifford Chance Business Services Private Limited8 - 13 years Hyderabad (Telangana)
Job Purpose Summary
This role is a senior key contributor in the overall Legal Technology solution and Data Science
initiative of the firm and will be automating the environments for Data Science Lab applications
in Azure Cloud and Clifford Chance on-premises
He will be helping in integration of third-party applications such as ContraxSuite on Azure Cloud.
He will collaborate with LTS stakeholders, data science lab, infrastructure, operation and security
The candidate will be responsible of implementing and maintaining all the on-premises and
Azure infrastructure used by the Data Science Lab. The candidate it will help the Data Scientists
on automation related challenges. It is expected that it will be able to work in autonomy,
implementing best practices (including Microsoft Gold standards), having high appreciation
about security related challenges and working in a fully automated environment (everything
must be scripted)
Skills & Experience
• Scripting: Expert level experience writing scripts for automation in PowerShell and Bash
• Azure Infrastructure deployment and troubleshooting of following components
- Network components (NSGs, Subnet, Firewalls, ALBs, App Gateway, Certificates)
- Azure App Service
- Managed Services (Postgres DB, Azure ASE)
- Blob and Data Lakes
- Working knowledge of data science products such as Azure Databricks, Azure Insights
- Logging, Monitoring and Azure Security Centre
• Designing and developing automation templates/tools for infrastructure provisioning,
configuration & change management with emphasis on infrastructure as Code.
- Expert in ARM Templates
- Azure Blueprints
• DevOps: Azure, Build & Test Automation, Configuration Management, Containerisation,
Continuous Integration, Deployment Automation, Log Management, Performance
Measurement & Monitoring, Transaction Analytics. Hands on with below azure DevOps
- Azure Pipelines (CI/CD)
- Azure Repo
- Azure Test Plans
• Designing and developing scripts/tools for Continuous Integration Continuous Deployments
• Tech Stack experience:
• Working knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes
• Familiar with cybersecurity risks and challenges
• They will be looking at the current environment and recommending any changes, updates,
modifications for performance, evaluating new cloud and storage technologies, etc.
• Assist in design, architecture, and implementations of cloud solutions and deployment
• Troubleshoot issues, escalate issues to appropriate partners
• Experience on an Agile delivery team
• Ability to collaborate with a wide variety of people with varying technical skill sets and
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills. Must be able to quickly assess
problems and determine proper steps to resolution
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• BTech in Software Engineering
Written and Verbal Communications
• Highly developed written communication skills and capable of producing global and
sensitive communications to a varied audience at all levels in both Practice Areas and
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal communications skills some form of customer-facing
interaction or consulting experience is a plus.
Analytical Thought and Problem Solving
• Makes decisions that solve the immediate problem and prevent it from occurring again.
• Prepares for potential problems and contingencies in case things go wrong.
• Takes prompt action to resolve problems quickly.
• Makes pragmatic and practical decisions about how centrally driven initiatives should be
• Uses all relevant sources of information, including the team and other colleagues, to
Communicating and Influencing
• Uses a range of different influencing techniques.
• Takes account of different needs and concerns in order to effectively persuade others.
• Communicates effectively with the team through structured meetings and reviews.
• Resolves conflict and delivers feedback in an assertive and transparent way.
Commitment and Self-Motivation
• Makes oneself accessible to clients.
• Monitors and reviews the quality of service that is provided in order to ensure that it
meets/exceeds client expectations.
• Resolves any problems with clients confidentially and professionally.
• Remains positive even if progress is slow and solutions are diluted.
• Is open to learning new skills.
• Demonstrates a drive towards continual personal growth and development.
Leading and Developing Others
• Addresses underperformance swiftly and constructively.
• Helps others to understand their own strengths and areas for development by providing
regular and constructive feedback.
• Helps others to set themselves clear goals which work towards the overall aim.
• Promotes a climate of openness and trust within teams by encouraging individuals to
share problems, feedback and credit.
At Clifford Chance, we believe in bringing the client - both internal and external - to the centre
of everything we do. To do this we need to understand, anticipate and fulfill the unique needs
and expectations of each client. We call this "Client Focus" and to help deliver this core part
of our business strategy, we want to recruit people who not only excel in their field but who
are also client focused.
We are looking for people who:
• Can demonstrate a keen interest and enthusiasm to understand their clients' priorities;
• Are self-starters but also team players ready to help others and contribute to the overall
• Listen, question and deliver; and
• Are reliable and responsive, who can put the needs of the client first.
In short, we are looking for people who are motivated by client satisfaction and who strive to
exceed the expectations of their clients.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants and employees regardless of
gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity or origin, disability, creed or
religion, sexual orientation or age.
The Clifford Chance Principles embody what we stand for and aspire to be:
Exceeding clients' expectations
We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals by providing commercially
focused legal advice of the highest quality that will consistently exceed their expectations.
Local excellence, global standards
We ensure we can benefit our clients by combining the highest global standards of business
and law with local excellence of service and by maintaining the depth, quality and scale of
resources necessary to meet our clients' needs whenever and wherever they arise.
Investing in talent
To deliver on our commitment to our clients, we recruit and develop the best people. We
believe that, by delivering great client service, we will be involved in the most interesting and
challenging client work and, as a result, achieve the reputation and the high levels of
profitability which are essential to attracting and retaining the best people.
An adaptable and approachable team
We believe in the power of collaboration, collegiality and teamwork and we have an open,
approachable style. We expect our people to be flexible and creative and to have the desire
and drive to embrace new experiences and challenges. We require everyone to put the
interests of our clients and the Firm before their own.
Strength through diversity
We are proud of our firm and value the diversity of the people and cultures within it. In our
firm people succeed according to their merits.
Our strength comes from our one firm approach and our partnership ethos. They underpin
our ability to deliver excellent client service and create a working environment where talented
people can succeed. We are ambitious for our clients and ourselves but we understand the
importance of making a positive impact on the community at large.
An ambition for success
We are determined to be the leader of an elite group of international law firms and to be at
the top of the profession in each market where we practise. Our aim is to be regarded as one
of the world's leading professional services organizations.
To be at the forefront of the legal profession requires foresight, a desire to share ideas and a
willingness to have a voice on issues of importance. We have the confidence to challenge
existing thinking and to push boundaries.
Clifford Chance is one of the world's leading law firms, helping clients achieve their goals bycombining the highest global standards with local expertise. The Firm has unrivalled scale anddepth of legal resources across the three key markets of the Americas, Asia and Europe andfocuses on the core areas of commercial activity: capital markets; corporate and M&A; financeand banking; real estate; tax; pensions and employment; litigation and dispute resolution.Clifford Chance's aim is to be the leader of an elite group of law firms.Clifford Chance Business Services provides a wide range of IT Enabled Services to itsclient/parent company, Clifford Chance LLP. Having grown steadily over ten years, the companyemploys more ~ 600 highly skilled and experienced professionals enabling the organisation tosuccessfully support its client in the following areas: Finance Information Technology Administration and Research Legal Support Centre Document Production Unit Project Management and Continuous Improvement
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peers in companies that interest you. Check out vacancies they have and get their help during your application process.