1. To understand the requirements of clients' needs and deliver qualified consultants.
2. Sourcing, identifying, and screening potential candidates for contract openings with Clients Projects.
3. Establish relationships with consultants/contractors in a specified region.
4. Taking interviews of prospective candidates and educate candidates on Mindlances process.
5. Negotiate compensation/salary, extend offers, facilitate the placement of candidates and solicit referrals of other qualified consultants.
6. Submit qualified candidates to open positions/job requirements.
7. Coordinating and scheduling the interview process with clients Hiring manager through the sales team
8. Coordinating with HR-Administration department for smooth on-boarding of consultants.
9. Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations.
10. Would be responsible for effective usage of Internal Systems/Database for recording different stages in the recruitment process.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Should have BCA/B.Tech/B.Sc degree in (Computer Science/IT).
2. Good understanding of various technologies.
3. Effective written and verbal English communication skills
4. Demonstrated interpersonal skills and customer/client focus approach
5. Comfortable with the night shift. (Fixed Shift)
Perks and Benefits
1. Free Cab Facility (Pick & Drop)
2. Health Insurance cover up to 4 Lakh
3. Lucrative incentives other than fixed in-hand salary!
5 days working (Fixed weekend off)
Company Description:Mindlance is one of the largest and fastest-growing U.S. Staffing firms servicing Fortune 1000 customers on a national basis. We are a certified Minority Business servicing 80+ large enterprise clients nationally across skills across industries. We are one of the industry leaders in servicing MSP/ VMS contingent labor programs.The company delivers value through the combination of the right people, processes, technologies, and program management solutions. Its proven approach includes: applying domain expertise in specific industry segments, utilizing a highly skilled technological workforce, leveraging a proven global delivery model that offers onsite, offsite, offshore, and hybrid development options, implementing quality processes and methodologies while staying cost-effective.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.