Lead Commercial Control by providing commercial & financial insights regarding sales profitability, ensuring effective return on investment across all spend items in coordination with sales team.
Lead the business plan process, in coordination with sales managers and provide business plan reports, strategic forecast plans, feasibility studies & analysis to identify & interpret financial & non-financial risks in order to enable management to improve existing performance in line with business objectives, Risk & Opportunity Management, compliance, Audits, , driving efficiencies and process for Bira 91
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drives the business planning and forecasting process and alignment across the organization
- Preparation of Annual operating plan as per the calendar of the company
- Strong control on variance of Actual v/s AOP.
- Adequate and solid controls for financial processes in Sales, Credit management, Distributor, Expenses & claims
- Planning & Managing of Accounts Receivable
- Leading and creating system to eliminate teaming & lading and balance confirmation.
- Supervising reconciling all debtors at least once a year & twice a year for major customer.
- Supervise overdue tracking and DSO management.
- Leading and managing legal actions if required
- Accountable for risk management, financial compliance and controls in the areas of AR, Inventory
- Financial control through Balance sheet reconciliations
- Creating and supervising system of Creditors reconciliation
- Lead the System of update recording of creditors claim and settling within 15 days of receiving the claim.
- System to ensure that no supplier commitment is unrecorded in books.
Internal Control & Audits
- Complete understanding of Internal control policies of the company.
- Leading timely completion of various audits i.e. statutory, GAAP, tax & internal audits
- MIS - Preparing monthly MIS as per the calendar of the company
- Keep a close check on Compliances & reporting deadlines
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL SET
- CA with experience in manufacturing / sales organization.
- Preferably with Alco Bev or FMCG in industry
- Relevant commercial finance experience
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.