Let's get you started
Assist with the preparation of the annual campaign of the periodic reviews. Identify the scope to be delivered and allocate the reviews in the different country portfolios
- Work with Onshore UK LCT to animate the annual campaign life cycle. Work with global stakeholders for review follow-ups. Assist with the management of review file assignments re-balancing between different portfolios.
Assist with the analysis of review indicators to identify root causes of poor performance of the review. Assist to monitor the set-up of corrective actions to meet the defined target by the function owner.
KYC Periodic Reviews
- Assist with the preparation of the annual campaign of the periodic reviews.
- Assist with the animation of the annual campaign life cycle. Work with global stakeholders for review follow-ups. Assist UK LCT to manage review file assignments re-balancing between different portfolios.
Assist with the governance of the review process and the analysis for problematic KYC reviews or issues and propose solutions.
Act as the first point of contact for issues relating to clients that were deactivated. Ensure post-mortem and action follow-up of the incident, escalating to UK LCT where required.
- Assist UK LCT re the coordination between all actors of the process for Missing Documentation, including escalations to/from the Global Team
- Respect the common calendar and ensure adherence to deadlines
- Participate when required to discuss exemption rules with FO/Compliance/KYC. Communicate and control statuses of restriction following decision to restrict
Act as the first point of contact for issues regarding restricted clients. Ensure post-mortem and action follow-up of the incident
Review Process Improvement
- Contribute to the implementation of various deliverables under the KYC Periodic Reviews including restrictions
- Contribute to the analysis and documentation re ECM review process
- Participate in the convergence effort on a worldwide basis with the objective of preventing issues between regions
- Identify opportunities to improve the process by liaising with UK LCT
- When required, contribute to optimization projects impacting the KYC periodic review functions.
Opportunity to gain exposure toward end-to-end of Client onboarding and Reviews. Advantage to work alongside other core teams like Know Your Client /Know Your and Client /- Front Office requestors
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) team members
Societe Generale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognised on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. Societe Generale has been playing a vital role in the economy for 150 years. With more than 145,000 employees, based in 66 countries, we serve on a daily basis 31 million clients throughout the world. Societe Generale’s teams offer advice and services to individual, corporate and institutional customers in three core businesses: - Retail banking in France with the Societe Generale branch network, Credit du Nord and Boursorama, offering a comprehensive range of multi-channel financial services at the leading edge of digital innovation; - International retail banking, insurance and financial services to corporates with a presence in developing economies and leading specialised businesses; - Corporate and investment banking, private banking, asset management and securities services, with recognised expertise, top international rankings and integrated solutions. Societe Generale is currently included in the main sustainability indices: DJSI (World and Europe), FSTE4Good (World and Europe), Euronext Vigeo (World, Europe and Eurozone), Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) Excellence Europe, 4 of the STOXX ESG Leaders Indices, MSCI Low Carbon Leaders Index.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peers in companies that interest you. Check out vacancies they have and get their help during your application process.