Business Analyst - Robotics Process Automation - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
Credence HR Services10 - 15 years Hyderabad (Telangana)
Looking for highly experienced Business Analyst (RPA).
Location - Hyderabad
Below are the roles & responsibilities:
1. Review of business processes to assess RPA opportunities and their prioritization for implementation
2. Capture As-Is and To-Be process maps and process documentation for selected processes (PDDs)
3. Work with the Project Mgr. in build-out of project plan for automation implementation
4. Work with the Development Team in implementation of RPA solution through effective capturing of process details & resolution of queries through business SMEs
5 .Support the testing team in capture of user acceptance testing (UAT) scripts and defining various test cases & scenarios.
6. Provide regular project status updates to various stakeholders during project delivery
7. Support build-out of an effective automation pipeline (use cases) through initial review of opportunities and feasibility assessment
8. Support business case and relevant documentation for potential automation candidate processes
9. Support the CoE Lead on training/ enablement of new resources and conduct workshops with business users for initial opportunity assessment
10. Support the CoE Lead on internal communications to expand the Automation CoE brand within the relevant business areas
11. Support the CoE lead to record benefits quantification post RPA deployment.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience :
- Degree with at least 8-10 years of successful experience as an BA RPA
- Experience of business process improvement or re-design
- Experience of process mapping and process documentation
- Project management experience
- Understanding of agile concepts is desirable
- Experience of RPA or any other automation technology is desirable