Eliptico IT4 - 9 years Hyderabad (Telangana)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and test C++ code for high performance, distributed and scalable applications utilizing best engineering practices
- Collaborate with other engineers on design, implementation, testing, planning and code reviews.
- Evaluate feasibility of design/architecture by developing rapid prototypes or a minimum viable solution.
- Review specifications, Interface Control Documents (ICDs) and other technical documentation related to the applications.
- Create and execute unit and integration test cases.
- Design and create test plans and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Diagnose, debug, and fix application operational issues in a timely manner.
- Assist deployment and production support teams to work through customer escalated issues and provide resolutions and rootcause analysis.
- Create documentation for design work performed including unit testing, provide input to customer-facing documentation.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 48 years of professional software development experience with one or more programming languages.
- At least 3 years of software development experience in C/C++ on Linux/Unix is required
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and especially data structures, algorithms, design patterns, OOA and design.
- Proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification (C++11/14/17), including templating and STL.
- Experience developing multithreaded software for distributed and highly available systems.
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment/Delivery (CI/CD) environment.
- Comfortable using debuggers and memory profiling tools like Valgrind.
- Handson experience with UNIX/Linux command line and comfortable with common bash commands is required.
- Some scripting experience in one or more mainstream scripting languages (bash, Perl, Python) is preferred.
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases, PostgreSQL and REDIS preferred.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, LDAP, JSON, Git, Maven, make, perl, node.js is helpful.
- Knowledge of wireless telecommunications protocols (SMPP, SIP, Diameter, GSM MAP) is helpful.
- Experience working with Atlassian Tools (Artifactory, JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, FishEye & Crucible)
- Knowledge of Virtualization technologies and experience with Cloudbased services, distributed messaging system like Kafka is a plus.
- Some familiarity with AWS, Docker, Ansible, Yum preferred but not mandatory.
BS in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronic, or Telecommunications Engineering.
(www.ispace.com ) iSpace Inc., iSpace is a global company focused on IT services, Business Process Services, Location Based Services, Healthcare Solutions and products. Headquarter at CA, USA. We have a successful track of achievements almost from 2 decades, right from the inception. We have grown over 1000+ workforce and we are proud that our employees have been the major assets to the organization from decades.Eliptico IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd is the off-shore development center of iSpace Inc., located in India and we cater the software development services to our clients in the process of developing innovative applicationsWe are specialized in Healthcare, Enterprise Mobile Applications, Geo-Spatial, Big-Data Analytics, Finance Services, Insurance, Manufacturing, and Entertainment domains; Our commitment to customer satisfaction is reflected in the fact that majority of our clients (fortune 500 Listed companies) base have remained with us for years.We are committed to quality and information security reflected by the fact that we have been awarded with industry standard certifications.We are certified partner(s) and solutions provider in all leading technologies: Microsoft, Oracle, Sybase (SAP) and EMC Technologies.