L A Consultancy
Last shared 55 days ago
KEY TECHNICAL RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for monitoring the Administrative , Operational and Technical aspects & smooth functioning of the centre as a whole with emphasis on the Slimming and Beauty Sections in the Centres in order to ensure the optimum capacity utilization and quality service delivery to provide client delight:
o Documentation: Regular checking and corrective measures for filling of the Client Programme Records and other requisite documents & informing the Corporate Office. Ensure correct and timely software entries, checking them for necessary corrections.
o Monitoring Client Progress: Regular monitoring of progress of all clients. Organize periodic meetings with respective departments to resolve general and specific concerns. To interact with all clients (especially those losing slowly/not getting expected results ) personally and coordinate with R & D for further technical inputs, as and when required.
o Zero Sessions: Stringent Monitoring to ensure zero sessions are conducted as per SOP and within the stipulated timelines.
· Maintain liaison between the Centre and the Corporate Office.
o Knowledge transfer and technical inputs from R&D or Corporate Office to the respective Centre staff.
o To regularly update oneself on all Obesity / Beauty related research in one’s region and share the relevant information pertaining to the same with R & D Dept.
o Communication, implementation and compliance of all Corporate policies in the Centre.
o Coordinate with Zonal head and Corporate Office in case of delays in the availability of stock - linen, documents, appliances and their accessories, and to ensure all equipment is in working condition at all times.
o To take Corporate guidance for booking of complicated Medical Cases.
o To take corrective measures, with advice from Corporate Office if required, in case of wrong bookings and medical contraindications.
· Executions & Compliance to SOP: To ensure that Centers achieve qualitative and quantitative executions as specified by the Corporate & according to the service delivery parameters given by R&D. To co-ordinate with R&D for any guidance regarding the same. Periodic technical audits and technical reviews of staff to check for compliance with SOP. Take corrective actions at Centre level and inform Corporate Office in case of deviations and refresher training required by the staff.
· Trainings : To identify the Training needs of the staff and inform the R & D of the following :
- Training Needs -Fresher / Refresher / Advanced / Skill Gap Analysis / Other parameters requiring improvement on individual basis
- To ensure stringent compliance of the Training Nomination SOP w.r.t Training Nomination
Letter / Mandatory signing of Training Agreements by complete staff / Action on Non compliance
- To ensure that the post Training Implementation feedback form is filled up for respective profiles as and when required and sent back to R & D
- To ensure that the identified Centre staff ( Profilewise ) takes keen interest in the improvement of average
performers and feedback of the same sent to the R & D
· Review the appointment planner: For optimum utilisation of infrastructure, staff and appliances.
- To review and ensure that the Daily Monitoring Format is correctly and completely filled up and sent to the Corporate within the stipulated time line.
· Follow-up of irregular clients: Regular monitoring of client follow-up data wherever required and self follow-up for special clients including VIPs and Doctors.
· Unsuccessful but regular clients: Implementation of the specific technical inputs, including counseling of such clients and co-ordinate with Corporate Office for further technical inputs as and when required. To try and keep the percentage of USR clients within the minimum limit as specified by the Corporate.
· Validity Expiry: Monitoring of validities for calculations and informing the Corporate Office for any deviation and personal counseling of those clients who were regular but still could not complete the package.
Interested candidates Please mail your updated resume to email id: email@example.com
Also furnish the following details:
1. Total/Relevant work exp (in years):
2. Present salary CTC PA :
3. Expected salary CTC PA:
4. Notice period (preferred joining time 2-3 weeks):
5. Present Location:
6. Are you willing to relocate: Yes/No:
7.Your available time for interview : telephonic /skype id:
8. Are your available for an face to face interview during the week days Monday- Friday:YES/NO
Thanks & Regards,
for L A Consultancy
Lawrence Interested J M
M : +91 9962078468 / E : firstname.lastname@example.org
L A consultancy is one of the
dynamic and innovative HR consulting firms based in Chennai, India. L A
Consultancy solutions provide comprehensive services in the areas of HR Recruitment, IT Staffing, Executive
Staffing, Temporary staffing, and job placement for varied levels of leading
Our clients include multinational companies and
Business groups that range from IT, ITES, Manufacturing, Logistics, Shipping, Hospitality,
Healthcare, Engineering, Fashion Garments, Apparels, Beauty Care, Sports &
fitness, Telecommunication, Banking & Finance, FMCG, FMCD, Petrochemical,
Retail, Electronics, Infrastructure,
e-publishing houses & Media enterprises.
Sign up free of charge to apply for jobs and meet your future colleagues!
Sign up for free