Let's get you started
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible, either directly or by managing staff, for all cash management, investments, insurance, budgeting, and financial reporting, helping to drive the companys financial strategy and hiring needs.
Coordinate the development of the annual operating, capital, and program budgets, and reporting against the same.
- Ensure cash flow is compatible with company operations, by overseeing the day-to-day accounting, recording, reporting, and internal control activities of the organization.
Lead the development and use of best-practice policies, practices, and tools that ensure a well-controlled yet flexible organization with strong fiscal management, project management, cross team communications and workflow.
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing compliance, and taking action.
- Work with the senior management to efficiently develop proposal budgets, provide access to project finance information, and manage contract/grant compliance and reporting
- Research revenue opportunities and economic trends, analyse internal operations, identify areas of cost reduction and process enhancement.
- Perform risk management through analysis of company liabilities and investments, and evaluate and manage capital structure and fundraising initiatives.
- Oversee HR function, coordinating with external service providers (payroll, benefits, and general HR) and internal staff responsible for various aspects of HR.
- Monitor performance with tracking, establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting for earnings calls, the management team, and the rest of the company.
- Manage finance personnel and oversee financial IT systems, ensuring compliance with all applicable Financial Accounting Standards Board, Internal Revenue Service, State Attorney General, and other relevant regulations.
Desired Candidate Profile
We need a CFO to guide the financial systems that empower us. We are searching for an experienced CFO to join our team of high-performing professionals to help keep our finances insightful and instrumental to our continued success.
The CFO will have both a day-to-day and ongoing impact on company operations, helping us to analyse, strategize, and grow our financial position.
This seasoned strategist not only understands current accounting practices and trends, but has proven experience raising capital and adapting to change both in growth and downsizing.
- As a member of our senior management, he or she will be comfortable in a leadership role that demands clear communication and presentation skills.
- In-depth of knowledge in the finance functions including Indian / GAAP accounting
- Detailed Knowledge of Product Costing, Income Tax Act, GST and filing of related returns for Manufacturing Company.
- He/she shall be proficient in real estate financial modelling, good understanding of finance and real estate norms linked to investments evaluation.
- Communications and presentation skills necessary to interact with the investment community.
- Experience in a dynamic growth environment is strongly preferred.
- Overall business acumen and leadership skills to manage a growth business.
- Have advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and Microsoft Dynamics SL financial reporting software.
We epitomizes "passion at work" in totality. For us it is not only a catch phrase which sounds just right, rather we all strive to live it daily. It serves as our compass which guides us towards creating world class quality products and workmanship. It guides us to be transparent in all our dealings and adhere to delivery on time, each time. E- Square Homes Pvt Ltd is the leading urban real estate developer, specializing in the development, ownership, and operation of architecturally distinctive Villas, Plots and high-rises in Lucknow. E-Square Homes has a history of catalysing the evolution of emerging neighbourhoods with creatively conceived projects. E-Square City, a vastly planned and meticulously developed township at NH-56B, Near Model Jail Mohanlal-ganj renders towards the need of first home buyers in the form of well-crafted plots of varying sizes .E-Square Homes is known for its ongoing commitment to innovation and offered ber-luxury Duplex Villas PALASH in sector -6 of lush green Gomti Nagar Extension. Our diverse portfolio is built on a wide range of design-savvy units, spacious signature residences, and extensive indoor and outdoor amenity packages.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peer in companies that you check out vacancies they have, and get their help during your application process.