Let's get you started
About Oracle Financial Services: We develop mission critical application solutions for the top financial institutions in the world. These applications address important areas of the business with very high real-time performance with high availability. These applications have been designed with the latest architecture principals and are elastic to high transaction volumes.
We are looking for senior technical professionals who are passionate and creative about taking Financial Applications on to Cloud
You will have an opportunity to drive the cloud adoption for our next generation Banking and Financial applications .The ideal candidate will have strong experience in designing, implementing and managing cloud infrastructure for running highly scalable enterprise applications on cloud. Strong understanding of cloud computing, load balancing, networking and defining infrastructure as code is expected. Experience in running a service on cloud and/or monitoring and managing large enterprise networks is desired.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Design and implement scalable infrastructure for running our enterprise grade multi-tech-stack applications on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure across multiple regions.
• Collaborate with application development teams to gather their infrastructure requirements and revise our infra capabilities to meet those application needs
• Develop scripts and tools for automated deployment for builds and code artifacts into our service infrastructure using our CI/CD framework
• Configure logging, telemetry and alarms for critical monitoring points of our infrastructure. Develop tools and scripts for automating common tasks.
• Participate in capacity planning for our rapidly growing customer base and workloads.
• Participate in application containerization, deployment and operation on Kubernetes cluster.
• Make effective judgments and choices on design and roadmap based on various considerations working with multiple stakeholders.
• Ability to work in an extremely fast paced and challenging, global environment, with teams responsible for managing global service deployment
Preferred skills and qualifications
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Master’s from one of the top Universities.
• 8-12 years of experience with considerable experience in defining and implementing cloud infrastructures.
• Hands-on experience in Python, groovy, Ansible, Chef scripting and Linux shell scripting
• In-depth understanding of cloud systems concepts (Virtual Networks, Subnets and Route table configurations, SSH multi-tunneling configurations, Linux firewall rules and iptables based routes, Load balancer configurations, etc) is required.
• Solid understanding of Virtual Machines, Dockers, Docker networking, Kubernetes etc, their configuration and tuning is highly desired.
• Experience in deployment of Micro services based applications with scalable configurations is desirable
- Experience in building J2EE applications, building and consuming RESTful Services would be a plus
Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
• Strong High-level and Low-level Design skills for building software systems.
• Experience with Performance Engineering at various levels.
• Full SDLC life-cycle experience (release of new features, patching, upgrading, maintenance etc.)
• Strong passion and interest in learning and working on new technology innovations.
• Strong interpersonal and team leadership skills, with a proven track record of working with technical and non-technical personnel.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to solve complex engineering problems and provide solutions.
With more than 380,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems. Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center–from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications. Learn more about Oracle http://oracle.com/us/corporate
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peers in companies that interest you. Check out vacancies they have and get their help during your application process.