As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for implementing, automating, deploying, monitoring and administering our application's infrastructure
- You will take responsibility for the availability, performance, infrastructure security and scalability of our product.
- You will develop different plans, policies, procedures and automation processes
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Understanding of different agile methodologies and ability to adapt quickly to new technologies
- Experience in managing cloud-based environments (AWS/Azure)
- Experience with configuration management and orchestration tools such as Docker, Salt and Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of Software Development, knowledge how to support environments for different technologies, such as .net, Node.js, Python and php.
- Experience with various databases such as mongoDB, postgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
- Strong background in Windows\Linux administration
- Experience with NginX web server
- Ability to work in a virtual environment, working from home and interacting with developers in different locations version control - git continuous integration & Deployment Automation - jenkins, bamboo
- Cloud - aws architectures knowledge
- Database - mongoDB, sqlDB.
- Good understanding of Linux, networks and distributed applications
- Good understanding of networking and storage architectures to make cost/performance trade-offs
- Experience in scripting Python, Unix Shell
- Performance troubleshooting
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.