- CrediMe is a super exciting fintech company! We have built an awesome, state of the art lending platform for Personal Loans which can approve and disburse loans within 2 minutes. We are a team of over 100 people and have built a hard-working, fun-loving and meritocratic culture. We are innovating and disrupting the industry and generating a lot of value for our customers and are gaining tremendous traction everyday. CrediMe has been started by a serial entrepreneur who has studied at Yale University USA (Ivy League) and worked at Amazon.com USA. The management team includes graduates of schools like Yale and ISB who have worked at top companies such as Amazon, PwC, KPMG, Fullerton and others. The company is funded and doesn't need to raise any more capital.
- We are innovating at a fast pace and developing new advanced products. We offer a challenging and fun work environment with a lot of opportunities for growth.
Reporting (current): To the CFO
Highlights of the Role:
- Opportunity to work directly with the CFO & Senior Management on various initiatives.
- Cross-functional collaboration with various teams.
- Opportunity for quick advancement in career.
- Dynamic and Proactive
- Detail oriented
- Fast Paced
- Desire to make a Huge Impact
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Strong work ethics
- Manage end to end accounting function. Should have sound knowledge of financial and accounting procedures and standards.
- Preparation of monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial Statements on standalone and consolidated basis.
- Submit monthly MIS deck on performance of Company and SBU level KPIs for the month.
- Handling regular compliances as applicable such as GST, TDS etc.
- Monitor health of compliances and deliverables by conducting periodic reviews. Spot and resolve the gaps.
- Regularly review internal processes to identify areas that need improvement. Ensure that core processes are developed and improved, SOPs are designed and implemented.
- Liaison with Internal and Statutory Auditors. Should have handled statutory audits, to understand reports and details required for audit purposes.
- Coordinating and negotiating with vendors. Should have skills and knowledge of Vendor Management.