Deputy Manager - Internal Audit
IBM5 - 7 years Hyderabad (Telangana)
As a Strategy Consultant at IBM, you will help reinvent businesses and industries by developing and utilizing specialized knowledge of industry-specific and cross-industry competitive strategies. You ll manage complex components of an engagement, working closely with clients and their customers to understand their pain points. Your strategic recommendations will drive change in a digitally-enabled era and give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly talented IBMers. Are you ready?
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for working on projects encompassing the entire gamut of Sox - from conceptualization to designing to implementation of the entire SOX program including documentation and control testing, evaluating internal controls, reliability of financial reporting, compliance with applicable laws and regulations and effectiveness and efficiency of operations including cost management. This should be a detailed SOX framework implementer role
- Handle SOX and Audit engagements
- Design and assess process and controls and drive improvements
- Address queries on SOX and audit issues
- Understand the COSO 2013 and experience in process documentation, developing RCMs, report writing, root cause analysis, remediation and should be able to provide mentorship to the other team members.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Qualified Accountant / Auditor with one or more degrees like CA, CPA, CIA, MBA with minimum 5 years experience.
- Required overall experience in internal and/or external audit, process re-engineering, process reviews, Sarbanes-Oxley implementation, Finance function or risk management function at a Top Corporate. With meaningful experience in SOX projects.
- Must be able to work, at times on multiple assignments simultaneously
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills, with an analytical mind and problem-solving ability.
- Experience in service delivery, team handling, work with all levels of staff and supervision of team members.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Good understanding of technical platforms and risk management practices.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience of working in international client facing roles on SOX and Audit engagements
- Position requires the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and balance confidential information discretely and expertly
- Good PC skills, including Word, Excel, Visio
- Excellent communication and teaming skills. For Associate Consultants, reasonable interpersonal skills are a must
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 375,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world's most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become "smarter" as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected. IBM invests more than $6 billion a year in R&D, and just completed its 22nd year of patent leadership. IBM Research has received recognition beyond any commercial technology research organization and is home to 5 Nobel Laureates, 9 US National Medals of Technology, 5 US National Medals of Science, 6 Turing Awards, and 10 Inductees in US Inventors Hall of Fame. The company was behind the inventions of the PC; SABRE travel reservation system; UPC codes, Watson, the Jeopardy!-playing computing system, and much more.