Let's get you started
Roles and Responsibilities
- Fiserv is looking for DevOps Engineer who will join Unix/Windows distributed team within our Production Operations and Project team.
- This role will make a major contribution to IT Operations success by implementing and building the platform for the applications across varying technology stack, using Fiserv approved standard applications and set of monitoring tools such as Splunk, AppDynamics etc.
- The role involves Lead, design, develop and implement solutions in a complex environments consisting of various technologies, using a wide range of Scripting technologies such Python, PowerShell, bash and shell scripting including HA capabilities and DR setup. It requires working experience on Infrastructure as code and using most of AWS, Azure services, building/maintaining Dockers, containers and clusters manage by Kubernetes in Distributed Computing Platform
- The role will primarily involve Implementing Ansible deployment and playbooks for CI/CD Managed environments DEV, SIT, QA, UAT and PROD for various releases and designed instance strategies.
- Highly experience in using, GIT, Jenkins and AWS services which will reduce the efforts of developers & Operations in performing maintenance & daily operations.
- As a technical expert, work closely with Technical leads, Developers, Product owners, Testing teams and Operation teams to build, implement, and automate application functionalities.
Desired Candidate Profile
The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years relevant experience and display a proficiency in many of the following:
- Experience managing DevOps Infrastructure along with developers
- Implementing CI/CD process (Jenkins, rundeck) & enhancing installer scripts and Ansible YAML files for ease deployments.
- Developed scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using PowerShell, Python, Ruby and Bash
- Experience in java and shell scripting skills create new , redesign , modify existing scripts to support and improve java based application, data feeds, reporting , batch jobs and overall system performance
- Automating the Build Infrastructure for deploying services in dockerized environment using, Groovy, DSL, Docker and Splunk.
- Installing, Configured and management in Ansible Centralized Server and creating the playbooks to support various middleware application servers, and involved in configuring the Ansible tower as a configuration management tool to automate repetitive tasks.
- Having extensive knowledge on working with Linux/Windows
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, a related technical or scientific field, or equivalent work experience and/or Certifications.
- 6+ years of hands on experience on CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Puppet, Chef.
- Knowledge on cloud services AWS, Open stack, Azure
- Understanding of Data Bases: Oracle, SQL, MySQL, and MongoDB.
- Deep understanding of OS like Linux/AIX/Windows
- 5+ years of experience in using Splunk, AppDynamics, or equivalent monitoring tools.
- 3+ years experience on Build Tools: Maven.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast paced, cross-functional team environment.
- DevOps Certification will be added advantage
Interested candidates can send across their resume on email@example.com
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry, driving innovation in payments, processing services, risk and compliance, customer and channel management, and business insights and optimization. For more information, visit www.fiserv.com.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peers in companies that interest you. Check out vacancies they have and get their help during your application process.