Let's get you started
Fintech Startup Director of Engineering
1. Directly report to CXO on product deliveries.
2. Design, develop, and deliver technology products in Banking and Payments Industry.
3. Build scalable, available, and supportable processes to collect, manipulate, present, and complete Microservices application in a production environment
4. Articulate problem definition and work on all aspects of application including understanding of data sources and data destinations.
5. Experience as a full-stack developer with experience in architecture design, product development, databases, and UI/ UX in consumer-facing applications.
6. Preferable experience on Java, NodeJs and GoLang
8. Good knowledge of frameworks and platforms e.g. Angular Js, Android SDK, iOS SDK, REST API, Agile, NoSQL technologies, etc.
9. The expert technical architect has implemented microservice-based architecture and understands best practices to optimize performance
10. Knowledge of AWS/Google Cloud/Azure Cloud required for cloud set up and configuration.
11. Advance Database knowledge required with hand-on experience with query building and query optimization.
12. Command on how agile- methodology works and experience in using version control tools Soft Skills
13. Loves to work in a start-up environment, learns quickly, and takes responsibility.
14. Highly motivated & loves to own his/ her work
15. Creative self- starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in teams
16. Excellent recruiter to manage a team of 50 developers/ designers/ testers (overtime)
17. Strong project delivery skills meeting tight deadlines
18. Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
19. Excellent verbal and written English skills
20. Willingness to learn and utilize emerging technologies
21. Familiar with iterative and agile development processes
Who this role is for?
1. Somebody who has worked in similar role before and wants to relocate to Bhubaneswar.
2. Somebody who doesn't hesitate to do whatever it takes to achieve results, from writing code by oneself, to working non-stop for hours to deliver to a customer and has alignment with future of the business.
3. Somebody who feels out of place at a "job" and wants to be a master of their own work and life.
4. Somebody who values "exponential learning".
5. Somebody who thrives on working with amazing people, and hiring A-players all the time.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs