Lake Forest, United States
Last shared 233 days ago
Our client is as global medical device specialist that is building new technology to solve problems. This R&D team is hiring Embedded Software Engineers with specific skills in .NET / C# / C++ in Windows 7 Embedded or Windows 10 IoT. These engineers will be responsible for development and documentation of complex windows applications embedded in state of the art surgical devices.
These devices incorporate multiple real time and non-real time processors communicating over a common bus. You will participate in all phases of the software lifecycle, including concept development, requirements, design, implementation, and testing, with an emphasis on user interface development. In this position you will gain an in-depth understanding of the anatomy, physiology, and pathology of the eye.
· Develops and applies new and unique approaches, methods, procedures and designs through ingenuity, creativity and originality to master complex technical challenges.
· Assures continuity of products and processes through feasibility assessment, research, design, development and compliance to requirements.
· Ensures regulatory compliance for all project work.
· Acts as a technical leader and mentor in the software engineering organization.
• 5 years Medical Device work experience and MS + 12 years’ experience or BS + 15 years’ work experience.
• 10 + years hands-on Windows Embedded development experience.
• Development of medical device software in an FDA-regulated environment. (if no medical device experience, candidate needs to come from heavily documented process environment)
• Familiarity with Windows 7 Embedded or Windows 10 IoT.
• Experience with .NET, C# and C++.
• In-depth expertise in WPF/XAML.
• Demonstrated ability to independently research technical issues and generate creative/innovative solutions.
• Fluent verbal and written English communication skills
• Experience with multi-threading, and interprocess communication.
• Familiarity with hardware design constraints as applied to software interfaces.
• Strong working knowledge of advanced design principles that facilitate maintainability, reuse, and clarity of design
* relocation and visa transfers avaialble
Sign up free of charge to apply for jobs and meet your future colleagues!
Sign up for free