Let's get you started
English Writing Solution Specialist (eng/literature postgrads only)
MSTARLEX MANAGED SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED0 - 2 years Delhi (NCR)
We are mStarLex Managed Solutions Pvt. Ltd., a multinational professional services, technology and data analytics company with offices in Singapore, India, Taiwan, and USA geared to re-engineer a wide array of solutions and user experiences in legal, scientific and knowledge industry. We serve KPOs, LPOs and fortune 1000 companies worldwide.
mStarLex Managed Solutions Pvt. Ltd. and its knowledge solution department is seeking good talent to serve our global KPO & LPO customers. Our HR team is recruiting for multiple writing positions. It is an excellent opportunity for prospective candidates to receive training and exposure to the field of knowledge solutions and work on the techniques of customer service skills and knowledge solution process.
Office locations of the Group:
United States of America: Houston, Ann Arbor, Chicago
Taiwan: Taichung, Taipei
Singapore: Novena and UBI Techpark
http://www.pacsoft.asia/ & http://www.hipr.com/
Summary of position:
1. Collaborate with teams in the US, Singapore & Taiwan.
2. Candidates will manage various legal & advisory projects (with strict deadlines).
3. Drafting and preparation of documents and letters as per the client requirement.
4. Checking and answering client messages, drafting proper advisory to the client queries.
5. Performing technical and legal research associated with the client queries.
6. Assisting attorneys (US team) and case managers (Taiwan team) with general case administration.
7. Regular written communication with clients (via email, tool etc.)
8. Evaluate cases and categorize them based on the client profile.
9. Candidates need to explain the legal language to clients.
10.Keep abreast of legislative changes that may affect immigration.
11.Conduct extensive researches if needed.
12.Able to handle a large volume of cases efficiently and correctly.
Note: Training will be provided on all legal and federal law related aspects required for this job.
Job Location: Gurgaon (INDIA)
1. Excellent English writing skills (Prior writing/drafting experience is a huge plus).
2. Strong attention to details.
3. Outstanding client service skills.
4. High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
5. Demonstrated professional demeanor.
6. Quick learner.
1. Strong computer skills.
2. Professional writing or editing experience.
4. English/English Literature/Mass Communication/Journalism post-graduates are preferred.
What mStarLex offers you:
1. Starting salary is at least 4 - 7 Lakhs INR per year, depending on the qualifications and relevant working experiences.
2. Annual Bonus up to 20%-30% of the annual CTC salary
3. Other compensation and bonus for joining, relocation, etc.
4. Chances to be relocated to US, Taiwan, Singapore or promoted to managerial position based on the performance.
5.There are excellent opportunities for advancement into leadership and other positions within 2 years because of the continuous high growth at over 50% each year as a whole group.
Please submit a resume including references along with a writing sample to email@example.com.
Perks and Benefits
Plus Joining Bonus, Relocation Bonus, Annual Performance Bonus etc.
mStarLex Managed Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action recruiting agency, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.mStarLex Managed Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a multinational professional services, technology and data analytics company with offices in Singapore, India, Taiwan, and USA geared to re-engineer a wide array of solutions and user experiences in legal, scientific and knowledge industry. We serve KPOs and fortune 1000 companies worldwide.mStarLex Managed Solutions Pvt. Ltd and its knowledge solution department is seeking good talent to serve our global KPO customers. Our HR team is recruiting for multiple writing positions. It is an excellent opportunity for prospective candidates to receive training and exposure to the field of knowledge solutions and work on the techniques of customer service skills and knowledge solution process.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peers in companies that interest you. Check out vacancies they have and get their help during your application process.