3. Understanding of technology product and solutions
4. Result orientation
5. Relationship management
6. Ownership mindset
7. Business acumen
8. Customer focus
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Drive small and medium enterprise business in the assigned territory
2. Pitch enterprise products and services to prospective customers
3. Create sales funnel and ensure account penetration
4. Organize and execute demonstration activities
5. Achieve defined acquisition targets
6. Interact with customer and network installation team for delivery
7. Manage customer relationships and escalations
Perks and Benefits
CTC Maximum Rs 4 Lakhs
Our motto “Growth is Life” aptly captures the ever-evolving spirit of Reliance. Our activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and telecommunications. In each of these areas, we are committed to innovation-led, exponential growth. Our vision has pushed us to achieve global leadership in many of our businesses – including our position as the largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world. Reliance Industries Limited is a Fortune 500 company and the largest private sector corporation in India.
As Reliance sets sights on even more ambitious goals, we remain inspired and guided by the story and philosophy of our founder chairman Dhirubhai Ambani. Hailing from modest means, he followed his dream to create India's largest company. Reliance as an organisation has adopted this ethos of converting adversity into opportunity and making the impossible possible by challenging conventional wisdom.
Our ultimate aim has always been – and will always be – to touch the lives of people in a positive way.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.