Let's get you started
Note : Looking for Early Joiners.
- Expert on Flex app tool on top of below is what we need to consider
- Engage with the customer as an enterprise architect and identify the vision and roadmap of the customer on Digital Journey and specific technology requirements on End User space
- Gather, Assess, design, Build and drive implementation of End-user technologies stack and architecture based on customer environment and Industry leading solutions for the customer
- Participate to develop and manage architecture governance structure based on business, IT strategies as relevant for End User Services.
- Provide consulting service to the customer on End-User Technologies trends and defining a future roadmap
- Consult project teams and align infrastructure architecture assignments and identify need to modify the design if any to attain project requirements.
- Stitch solution across multiple technologies and drive consultants from various technology streams to work in collaboration towards the project technical and business goals
- Drive the next level Consultants and architects providing directions to achieve the end to end solution for the customer.
- See the bigger picture as an enterprise architect and ensure that the right solution is proposed to the customer requirements to help achieve his business goals.
- Review and drive to ensure all technical documentation (HLD, LLD, etc.,) are of industry standards before submitting to the customer.
- Be part of the customers Enterprise Architecture Board, participate and propose industry best solutions.
- Expertise in setting up, configuring, deploying and support AWS/VDI throughout the enterprise.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots problems with Virtual AWS workspaces, software, communications devices within established procedures, responds to End User requests for technical support and assistance
- Ability to learn new technology/ domain very quickly.
- Dedicated team player, high energy levels and passion for meeting commitments.
- 5+ years of overall experience on core End-user technologies with Flex App Expert
- Should have already worked on the below requirements and possess hands-on experience.
- Expertise in overall End User Stack technologies, Design experience in AD migration/consolidation and Exchange Migration
- Hands-on Design and solution experience on End Point Device management, Software Management, OS Distribution and migration, Software Distribution, File and Print Services, and Collaboration Tools
- Expertise in Solutioning VDI (Vmware/Citrix), Mobility, End user experience monitoring tools, Office 365, Cloud data management and MS SharePoint
- Operational and end user support experience for AWS Virtual Desktop environment and participates in the development and implementation of operational procedures and standards
- Expertise on cloud technologies and migration to cloud services (Azure, AWS, etc.,)
- Knowledge on Mac management Tools and non-Microsoft OS management (Chrome book etc.,)
- Good knowledge of VPN technologies, endpoint protection, and encryption
- Experience working with MDM tools MS Intune, Airwatch or XenMobile
- Good command in Design and solution of SCCM / Altiris client management tools, The candidate must have a good understanding of SCCM 2012 and associated OSD/MDT Build Technologies.
- Expertise in providing a solution for Windows 10 Migration from the legacy operation systems
- Expertise in methodologies on various end-user migration approaches based on user profiles.
- Proficiency in designing HLDs and LLDs for key EUC technology stacks
- Proficiency in building detailed design and implementation plan.
- Excellent Communication, analytical and Interpersonal Skills.
Brillio, a global technology consulting and business solutions company, enables the successful digital transformation of businesses by utilizing disruptive technologies to create new customer experiences, achieve cost efficiencies, and gain competitive advantage with speed and agility. This, along with its key technology partnerships and investments in areas such as big data analytics, security, cloud, mobile, and machine learning, delivers innovative processes and solutions that result in significant business impact. Brillio brings business expertise to clients in the Banking and Finance, Utilities, CPG, Retail, Technology, Media and Entertainment industries and is proud to serve leaders in Fortune 500 from these industries.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peers in companies that interest you. Check out vacancies they have and get their help during your application process.