Last shared 51 days ago
1. Ensure accurate analysis of Fraud Claims and make sound decisions to approve or decline the
same through systematic analysis.
2. Meet and endeavor to exceed metrics on transactional quality, compliance regulations and
productivity as per goals.
3. Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, service
levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all
4. Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
5. Communicates effectively, oral and written to identify and document necessary information 6.
Make outbound calls to card members, banks to validate information
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Shift Timings: 7:00 am to 09:00 pm (Window)
Sign up free of charge to apply for jobs and meet your future colleagues!
Sign up for free