What You'll do:
- Design and implement efficient, intuitive, modular and testable code across the front-end codebase.
- Ensure that solutions developed address a variety of concerns, including performance, scalability, availability, accessibility and security.
- Identify and present the technical trade-offs and risks of different development approaches in a meaningful way.
- Contribute and adhere to team objectives including coding practices, continuous integration and continuous delivery processes.
- Ensure effective communication channels between contributors to the software development lifecycle, including product and UX team members.
- Manage information security risks to the Company and adhere to the Company's information security policies.
What makes you a great fit:
- Expertise in TypeScript, React, Redux, Saga, React/Redux DevTools
- Possess a deep understanding of browser render cycle, with the ability to diagnose performance bottlenecks and drive performance and re-rendering optimisations.
- A keen eye for UX
- Experience in React Native is a plus
- Experience with Jest testing framework and Storybook.
- Expertise in HTML5 & CSS3
Bigshyft Hiring for ThinkJS Club for smart Frontend Developers who want to learn, collaborate and don't want to miss on some great job opportunities.