Let's get you started
We are looking for Angular JS/ Vue JS Developer responsible for writing front end web applications, Your primary focus will be to integrate back-end API's to render results on front-end web application.
- Development of travel/ eCommerce front-end web applications using Angular JS or Vue JS
- Work closely with the product managers and other team members to build features, functionality, and application to enhance our user's experience.
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture, design, and code.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Debugging critical issues at the production level.
- Demonstrate creativity and sound analytical skills in identifying effective approaches to develop solutions independently.
- Deliver features with high quality, on-time as per project plans and delivery commitments.
- Delivering status updates to the management and stakeholders regularly.
- Deploy feature releases and patch releases on development, QA, and production environments.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must have hands-on experience of a minimum of 2 years with Angular JS or Vue JS.
- Experience designing highly interactive web applications for desktop and mobile with performance, scalability, accessibility, usability, design, and security in mind
- Strong understanding of HTML5,CSS3 and Responsive Web design methodologies.
- Good knowledge of promises and async/await.
- Good knowledge of coding standards, design patterns, unit testing.
- Stronghold on Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Expertise in building scalable & reliable systems.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge about delegates, protocols, notifications, and application life cycle.
- Strong UI design exposure and experience in making web apps work intuitively.
- Knowledge of Google cloud would be an added advantage.
- Team-player, flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
EaseMyTrip commenced its operations in 2008 by focusing on the B2B2C (business to business to customer) distribution channel and providing travel agents access to its website to book domestic travel airline tickets in order to cater to the offline travel market in India. Subsequently, by leveraging its B2B2C channel, the company commenced operations in the B2C (business to customer) distribution channel in 2011 by primarily focusing on the growing Indian middle-class population’s travel requirements. With our presence in the B2B2C and B2C channels, we were able to commence operations in the B2E (business to enterprise) distribution channel in 2013 with the aim of providing end-to-end travel solutions to corporates. Our presence in three distinct distribution channels provides us with a diversified customer base and a wide distribution network.We have been providing customers with the option of no-convenience fee, such that customers are not required to pay any service fee in instances where there are no alternate discount or promotion coupon being availed. In our pricing model, we have endeavored to avoid hidden costs, which result in increasing the final price payable by the customer.We believe that the strength of our brand, the quality of our services, our user-friendly websites (www.easemytrip.com and www.easemytrip.in), android and iOS based mobile applications (EaseMyTrip), our customer-centric approach, as well as our efficient marketing programs have enabled us to develop significant market share in the domestic airline ticket business in India. In Fiscal 2019, GoAir, and SpiceJet, recognized us as amongst the top travel partners in terms of revenue and passenger count. The strength of our brand has increased significantly over the years.We have a dedicated in-house technology team focused on developing secure, advanced, and scalable technology infrastructure and software. Our technology-enabled infrastructure and systems have enabled us to operate and maintain an efficient and lean organization related to the size of our operations. We have not required any equity infusion subsequent to our original incorporation requirements, and we have historically financed our working capital requirements and the expansion of our business and operations primarily through funds generated from our operations and debt financing.We offer a comprehensive range of travel-related products and services catering to the needs of passengers traveling domestically, as well as traveling to and from international destinations. We provide the customers with various tools and information that they need to research, plan, book, and purchase travel products and services in India as well as outside India. We offer our products and services online through our websites and mobile applications and use data and analytics to personalize the customer experience on our websites and mobile applications, based on past searches and purchasing history, which we believe increases engagement and likelihood of purchase.We believe that we have been able to develop relationships across our portfolio of suppliers for airlines, hotels, holiday packages, buses, and taxis. We have dedicated teams managing our existing relationships and enhancing and developing new relationships with airlines and hotel chains. Our supplier relationship teams negotiate agreements with suppliers for access to travel inventory and also monitor supplier-sponsored promotions.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peer in companies that you check out vacancies they have, and get their help during your application process.