L A Consultancy
Last shared 58 days ago
Candidate should be a Graduate, Diploma in Computers. At least 2-3 years experience in similar industry.
Willing to work in shifts, accept additional responsibilities, comfortable with transfers
Under the general direction of the Centre Head, and within the limits of established policies and procedures, provide assistance to clients, receive payments and maintain stock records.
1. To greet personal and telephone callers according to the existing Service Standards and find out the nature of their enquiry.
2. To provide relevant information to clients or refer them to appropriate departments within the centre.
3. To schedule/reschedule appointments for clients after referring to appointment planner and coordinating with respective experts at the centre.
4. To reconfirm appointments or make reminder calls to clients who have specifically requested for a particular service.
5. To professionally man the welcome area and offer assistance to clients-in-waiting as per the existing Standard Operating Procedures
6. To assist in the promotion of products and give information on prices and relevant details to customers.
7. To receive the customer's payment in cash, through cheque or credit card payment, record these payments in the software, and provide change to customers accordingly.
8. Cash checking in co-ordination with the Centre Head – To ensure systematic cash handling and maintenance of cash register . To keep records of amounts received and paid, and regularly check the cash balance against this record.
9. To receive all stocks and issue the same - Judiciously manage stock levels and accordingly assist in planning the foresight along with the Centre Head / Slimming Head & Beauty Head.
10. To maintain stock records and prepare inventories.
11. To be responsible for, and check supply invoices against purchase orders. To prepare reports on adjustments to inventories, spoilt or damaged stock and changes in stock location.
12. Role in ERP – Records the data on Inquiry - Follow Up / Corporate Event based data / Client Creation - RBS & Retail , generation of service slip for RBS, changes in service slip and billing, generation of retail sale invoice , entry of package booking and invoice.
13. To generate and update client records or other records as desired from time to time.
14. To attend all staff meetings as and when directed by the Center Head and to attend Trainings as and when nominated by the Corporate Office / Centre Head.
15. To ensure that all duties are carried out in line with company policies with high standards of personal appearance, personal hygiene and correct uniform.
16. To ensure that Way of Life ( WOL) card is introduced to all clients.
17. To ensure welcome drink to all waiting at the reception & cold / hot towel to all clients consultation.
18. To ensure soft skills are being practiced by everyone.
19. To constantly upgrade oneself and multitask so as to achieve the progression level as per the multitasking / up gradation planner
20. Product sales targets to be achieved.
21. Meet and greet to be followed as per SOP.
To perform outdoor duties whenever Company organizes event beyond the centre premises.To carry out: word processing, filing, mail-outs, record keeping, order stationary and office supplies in case required.To find sources of supply and obtain quotes from suppliers and to coordinate purchasing, warehousing and inventory functions and to get rid of surplus assets and obsolete stock’s as and when required KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Present an appropriate image for the organization and deal competently with the clients and problems they encounter, good communication skills, quickly develop rapport with callers, able to work accurately and neatly, displays service courtesies, well versant with English language and regional language: both written and spoken
candidates Please mail your updated resume to email id:
furnish the following details:
Total/Relevant work exp (in years):
Present salary CTC PA :
Expected salary CTC PA:
Notice period (preferred joining time 2-3 weeks):
6. Are you willing to
relocate toChennai: Yes/No:
7.Your available time for interview : telephonic /skype id:
8. Are your available for an face to face interview during the
week days Monday- Friday:YES/NO
L A Consultancy
Interested J M
: +91 9962078468 / E : firstname.lastname@example.org
L A consultancy is one of the
dynamic and innovative HR consulting firms based in Chennai, India. L A
Consultancy solutions provide comprehensive services in the areas of HR Recruitment, IT Staffing, Executive
Staffing, Temporary staffing, and job placement for varied levels of leading
Our clients include multinational companies and
Business groups that range from IT, ITES, Manufacturing, Logistics, Shipping, Hospitality,
Healthcare, Engineering, Fashion Garments, Apparels, Beauty Care, Sports &
fitness, Telecommunication, Banking & Finance, FMCG, FMCD, Petrochemical,
Retail, Electronics, Infrastructure,
e-publishing houses & Media enterprises.
Sign up free of charge to apply for jobs and meet your future colleagues!
Sign up for free