Let's get you started
Hiring For Area Sales Manager with a renowned FMCG
Skill Ventory2 - 5 years Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
Roles and ResponsibilitiesJob Description –
Responsible to drive sales and distribution for the company products and manage his/her
allocated territory and the customer.
1. Achieve sales targets through selling (visiting market) and driving RS (Redistribution Stockist)
2. Analyze how to improve the competitive position in the market through improved customer
3. Negotiate with the RS and develop the people on managing customers to obtain more business.
4. Monitor closely the competitive activities and provide feedback to the branch on appropriate
action that the company needs to take to counter such activities.
5. Monitor systematically the performance of the RS and RS's sales team and take corrective action
(infrastructure gaps) and training the RS Sales team to deliver the numbers.
6. Work within budget limits for brand activities organize promotion activities in consultation with
Key Skills & Requirement:
• MBA with relevant experience.
• Analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business by the numbers.
• Jobs involving quick decision making.
• Jobs involving extensive oral communication, people interaction & negotiation.
• Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment. Preferably FMCG.
• External customer interaction.
• Experience of jobs involving active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
• Deep understanding of the retail and wholesale landscape in India with prior interactions with sellers and
distributors is desirable.
• Experience in selling new products and developing markets.
A Leading RPO.