Let's get you started
- Responsible for prepare IT Strategy and IT Roadmap in line with ERP, Apps, Infrastructure & Security requirements of the organization.
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for bringing all business processes of organization in ERP (SAP) which were seamlessly integrated.
- Addressing IT infrastructure and IT security requirements for the growing business needs. Plan, develop, get Management approval and implement the IT Roadmap and Budget for all IT activities like Hardware, Software, Network, Security, Policies, governance etc. Evaluating & assessing requirement of system software, select appropriate technologies for development. Delivering and implementing the project as per scheduled milestones.
- Selection & identification of ERP Support Vendor ,Hardware, Network, Establishing Security, Systems Selection & other technology platforms & Negotiations.
- Scheduling & analysis, Effort & Cost Estimation, Resource procurement, deployment & allocation with reference to ERP support .
- Mapping business requirements & developing functional and technical specifications. Conducting As-Is-To-Be-Analysis. Preparing Detailed Process Flow for functional requirements. Conducting GAP Analysis.
- Created Analytics practice from existing implemented ERP and forecasting data visualization model for prediction of entire Business process.
- Ability to understand user and business requirement by providing suitable solution for smooth running of ERP system.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Infrastructure administrators , Configuration Administrators and the Database Administrators perform their duties, including daily/regular maintenance to ensure compliance and auditing standards
- To mitigate technology obsolescence & derive business benefits in terms of ERP Financials Real Time data visibility & savings by reducing maintenance cost of servers, product support.
- Good Knowledge in Data Migration from one business Application to Another
- Create strategy of IT enabled business process, to help in business efficiency. Implemented various projects results of increase in productivity, reduction of cost and inventory.
- Follow System Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ), Business Continuity strategy, Back up and Disaster management policy .
- Handling Internal & External Audits. Risk awareness and mitigation abilities.
- Responsible for preparing the annual budget along with finance. Approve and monitor major projects, IT budgets, priorities, standards, procedures, and overall IT performance.
- Support for Existing Applications & Databases, License Management
- Establish IT cloud policies
- Competent enough to handle web applications and understanding of business process requirements and establish with service providers
- The incumbent should be an Engineering degree holder in Computer science or Information Technology with minimum 10-15 years of experienced in ERP environment
- Strong ERP and Business process Knowledge on multi location project
- Having good Communication and people skills Roles and Responsibilities
Super Sales India Limited was incorporated in the year 1981 as Super Sales Agencies Limited. The main object of the company is to act as a selling agent for the machineries manufactured by LMW. Presently the Marketing division is acting as selling agent for Lakshmi Machine Works Limited, Elgi Electric and Industries Limited, Lakshmi Electric Drives Limited, Adwaith Lakshmi Industries Limited, Lakshmi Ring Travellers (Coimbatore) Limited and Lakshmi Caipo Industries Limited for their textile machineries, over head travelling cleaners, high efficiency motors, bobbin holders, and slub yarn attachments. Super Sales India Limited - On the Road to SuccessIn the year 1985, Company has entered into textile business by acquiring a spinning mill at Othakkalmandapam, Coimbatore with 31,104 spindles. Presently this unit is having a spindle capacity of 45,600 and manufacturing super fine yarn counts ranging from 80s to 100s.In the year 1992, the Company has set up another spinning mill at Ayyampalayam, Palghat Road, Pollachi with 14,400 spindles. Presently this unit is having a spindles capacity of 36000 and manufacturing of compact yarn counts ranging from 40s to 60sIn the year 1983, the Companys equity shares were listed in Madras and Bombay stock exchanges.In the year 2005 the Company has changed it name as Super Sales India Limited from Super Sales Agencies Limited to represent the various other activities also.In the year 2005, the Company had entered into the business of generation of electricity by establishing Wind farms with a capacity of 24 MW. Presently this division is having a generation capacity of 28 MW of green power.In the year 2010, in order to diversify the business, the Company has entered into the business of manufacturing Gears of various types required for the textile and other industries by establishing an Engineering division.Presently company is having four divisions viz. Marketing Division, Textile Division, Engineering Division and Wind Energy Division.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs