Giao Hàng Nhanh
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Last shared 70 days ago
- Facilitate international shipments by liaising with freight forwarders, airlines/ airlines’ general sales agents;
- Facilitate customs clearance, mostly B2C/ manifest clearance, of international inbound shipments by liaising with customs brokers, customs, government authorities, and by providing technical advice on clearance requirements to customers;
- Negotiate for most competitive rate, lead-time, and SLA for freight and customs clearance;
- Make judgment and provide instructions, by consulting with customers/ partners/ vendors, to deal with situation arisen during the shipping process such as re-packing, re-labeling, shipment re-scheduling, etc. and the situation arose during the clearance process;
- Document necessary data;
- Perform other duties as required;
Company overviewGiaohangnhanh.vn (GHN) is a leading service provider for last-mile delivery for e-commerce in Vietnam. We create a full-package of the delivery solution with the commitment for timing, service quality and benefits for our customer.We aim to become number 1 delivery supplier for e-commerce in Vietnam by 2016.
Our service:- Last-mile delivery for e-commerce to 63 provinces, cities within Vietnam- Home delivery for major supermarkets- Business to business delivery
Why join us?At GHN, you will be a part of a young, dynamic and aggressive environment, where you have the opportunity to develop your skills and your career to the higher level.We believe GHN is a place for trust: “you will protect your teammates face with dangerous because everyone here will do the same to protect you”.Let’s join us to build a leading and sustainable logistics company in Vietnam and SA.
Sign up free of charge to apply for jobs and meet your future colleagues!
Sign up for free