Futurity First Insurance Group - Don Lilly Agency
Fairfax, United States
Last shared 34 days ago
Advance your career with Futurity First Insurance Group - Don Lilly AgencyFuturity First Insurance Group in partnership with Liberty Mutual Insurance helps people preserve and protect what they earn, build, own and cherish. Keeping this promise means we are there when our customers need us most.
We believe that our success is inextricably linked to our agent's satisfaction: satisfaction that they represent an industry leader committed to improving safety, satisfaction that they work with a firm like Futurity First who is known for doing the right thing, and satisfaction that the company will reward them for their contributions and provide opportunities for personal growth and success. Our agents take pride in knowing that they help people live safer more secure lives every day. This is what drives our success our success at Futurity First!
We will take a proactive role in your success as an Experienced Sales Representative by offering industry-leading sales and lead generation training, support and mentoring from the company’s most successful sales professionals and Branch Managers. As an Experienced Sales Representative, you will build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote Liberty Mutual Insurance personal lines products to include Home & Auto. You will also have the ability to offer 90 of the finest Life, Health, Medicare, and Annuities carriers to assist your clients with their financial needs.
· Selling Auto, Home, Life and other insurance and Annuity products to individuals within an assigned territory using consultative sales techniques
· Identifying prospective customers using established lead methodologies for new business
· Counseling and advising prospects and policyholders on matters of insurance coverage that is tailored to their specific situational need
· Developing and maintaining business relationships
· Making presentations to decision-makers of corporations to establish or maintain an Affinity relationship
· Participating in various incentive programs and contests designed to drive sales and exceed production goals
· Exceeding sales goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guidelines
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Experience in sales or client service environment preferred
· Highly effective communication skills - oral, written and group
· Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills
· Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
· Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment
· Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines
· This position requires that incumbents must attain and maintain current state insurance license in property, casualty and life & health
Overview:Futurity First Insurance Group (FFIG) is a nationwide insurance distribution organization that has a diverse and powerful combination of programs to support its insurance agents and financial advisors. With branch offices in major markets across the United States, our community-advisors are empowered to build long-term relationships with our clients while specializing in income protection, asset protection, legacy planning and senior health care planning. Futurity First was founded in 2008 and became part of the Senior Market Sales family of companies in 2015.
What makes FFIG different?Futurity First is focused on enhancing the agent, client experience while fostering a continued relationship built upon our company’s goal to help select the right insurance solutions for the client, now and in the future. We accomplish our goal by offering a wider variety of products and solutions to our clients which in turn helps increase Advisor production.
Sign up free of charge to apply for jobs and meet your future colleagues!
Sign up for free