Peoria, United States
Last shared 51 days ago
As a member of the Nexstar digital sales team, the Digital Account Executive is responsible for generating and growing digital marketing service revenue and digital core revenue for the company. The Digital Account Executive will be the market’s subject matter expert on digital services and digital core products and will work, both independently to achieve budgeted revenue goals in the digital marketing services area and digital core area. The Digital Account Executive will achieve this by professionally and effectively selling Amplify, Nexstar’s Digital suite of digital marketing services/products (including targeted video, digital audience and reach extensions, SEO/SEM, and sponsorships) as well as Core products associated with CIProud.com with the objective of advancing client objectives.
Education: BA or BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred
· 1 years of digital marketing or media sales preferred
· Significant knowledge of the local digital marketing services product offering and it’s effective use for clients.
· Effective communication and client presentation skills
· Ability to interact with high-level decision makers
· Ability to execute in an organization through collaboration and a consultative process
· Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities.
HYFN Local is a multiplatform digital media company that connects local brands to the right audiences. A market leader in local advertising, we democratize advanced media for small-to-medium businesses nationwide. Our local media solutions and best-in-class suite of advertising products are fueled by industry-leading data providers and ad quality monitoring systems that drive meaningful business results
Sign up free of charge to apply for jobs and meet your future colleagues!
Sign up for free