Seeking talented engineers and visionaries, passionate about software and have the potential to build cutting edge SaaS solutions on the emerging technology platforms.
You will be responsible for a series of microservices and will be expected to design, develop & deploy over the cloud. You love scaling distributed applications, making architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, writing code, and delivering with top-notch quality. Successful candidate should be a hands-on expert in JAVA JEE technology stack, databases (Oracle, MongoDB).
Job Responsibilities :
- Creating complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse, high energy teams.
- Using the latest tools and techniques.
- Hands-on coding, usually in a pair programming environment.
- Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code.
- Understanding the business domain deeply and working closely with business stakeholders.
- Creating complex epics, stories & pipelines, as part of diverse agile delivery sprints.
Desired Characteristics :
- 4+ years of development and delivery experience with C# / Java.
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications.
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge.
- Familiarity with relational databases, preferably Oracle & MongoDB.
- Familiarity with Big Data platforms (Hortonworks preferred) and experience in Elastic Search.
- Experience in Web Development and Web Services.
- SOAP and Restful Web Services (Spring Boot 1.2.X) and Message-Oriented Middleware.
- Technical expertise in Java language, its core libraries and other 3rd party or Open-source frameworks - Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Apache Camel, JITHUB, Gradle, Maven, etc.
- Proven expertise in using Build tools
- Git, SVN, Maven, Ant, Jenkins and GO (Continuous Delivery).
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum.
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI).
- Minimum Java experience of at least 4 years with at least 2 years in BFSI domain. Technology degree preferable. Nice to have experience in Banking, Cards, Payment or Credit Risk Domain.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.