• As part of the Infosys Delivery team, you will work on implementing designs, developing high quality programs and systems, partnering with our clients to ensure high quality deliverables.
• You will create technical artifacts and be the first point of contact in responding to production issues and conducting any technical analysis to arrive at solutions
• You will share your learnings from projects through knowledge management initiatives and leverage knowledge from other projects to drive high efficiency and effectiveness
• You will be a key contributor to building efficient programs/systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
• Advanced conceptual understanding of at least one Programming Language
• Advanced conceptual understanding of one database and one Operating System
• Understanding of Software Engineering with practice in at least one project
• Ability to contribute in medium to complex tasks independently
• Exposure to Design Principles and ability to understand Design Specifications independently
• Ability to run Test Cases and scenarios as per the plan
• Ability to accept and respond to production issues and coordinate with stake holders
• Good understanding of SDLC
• Analytical abilities
• Logical thinking
• Awareness of latest technologies and trends
Technical and Professional Requirements:
• In-depth knowledge of design issues and best practices
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Familiar with various design, architectural patterns and software development process.
• Experience with both external and embedded databases
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
MSc,MCA,BTech,Bachelor of Engineering,Master Of Technology
Application Development and Maintenance
* Location of posting is subject to business requirements
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$9.21 bn in FY16 revenues and 193,000+ employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.