Junior Associate- Weather Science
KREATE ENERGY (I) PRIVATE LIMITED0 - 2 years Delhi (NCR)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analysis of data from Solar plants, wind towers, satellite data, and global models.
- Interpretation of observations from the surface and upper atmosphere.
- Keeping records of past and future weather data.
- Preparation of weather reports/forecasts
- Use of mathematical and physical formulae and using computer modeling applications to help make long and short-range weather forecasts.
- Helping to improve weather prediction models
- Writing reports, reviews, and summaries.
- M.Sc. /MA in an appropriate subject such as meteorology, physical sciences, environmental science, statistics, or mathematics, etc.
- B.Tech (Civil, Computer Science, Power Engineering) with 1-Year experience on the above-mentioned JD.
- B.Sc. with 2-Year experience on the above mentioned JD
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good knowledge of statistical programming languages like R/ SPSS/ Matlab/ any other. Plotting software like GrADS, NCL, or any other. Knowledge of other programming languages like C, C++ is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Knowledge of Linux-based OS is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Weather Forecast (Good to have)
- Must be ready to work in Night Shifts.
Perks and Benefits
- 5 days Working (Fix Saturday & Sunday Off)
- Multiple health benefits
- Great Work Environment
Interested candidates must apply for the job through the Success Factor link given:
Mittal Processors Pvt. Ltd. (MPPL) is a part of Mittal group of companies, established in 1977. It is now one of the leading onshore and offshore business player in Textile, Power and Commodity Trading and Infrastructure sector. Mittals Group has its various offices at Delhi, Ghaziabad and Panipat. The group is developing a large Textile park in J&K and setting up an IT SEZ on a 30 acre plot in Panipat. Mittal Infracon is currently the largest trader and importer of Cement into India and has also established presence in Gypsum and Coal. MPPL is now one of the top most Power Trading firms of India. It comprises 50% of the Operating Income of Mittal Group. MPPL is a registered Trading cum Clearing Member of both the power exchanges (Indian Energy Exchange and Power Exchange of India Ltd). Presence in power exchanges provides competitive price and maximize returns to its esteemed clients. MPPL got its Inter State Trading License from Honarable CERC in year 2009, and since then it has achieved Power Trading volume of 6690 Mn Units & contracts for further 1200 Mn Units on hand. MPPL's corporate office is located at Connaught Place, which is a preferred location for India's largest financial, commercial and business centers.