Let's get you started
- You will embrace and contribute to the vision of a transformational/radical facility for the teaching and learning of the visual, applied and performing arts, direct community development and engagement with some of the most gifted and progressive practitioners, thinkers and educationists from around the world.
- You will collaborate with key stakeholders to plan, schematize and realize a design for the Academy and its landscape, chart its physical growth, coordinate an international team which will give shape and form to the campus.
- You must be adept at handling contractors, deadlines, tendering, financial compliances, with particular reference to an (arts) institutional context.
- The Art Academy Lead will have demonstrable ability to work cross-culturally, have an advanced understanding of the requirements for arts institutions and their suitability in certain contexts; be willing to be imaginative and foster a space that can recast arts training in a post-Covid world and how the arts will build a sustainable future for India and, eventually, for the global south.
- You will also have a robust network which you can draw on to the benefit of the Academy.
- You must be willing to consult and establish shared goals and priorities with a high-level team, be able to anticipate the needs of the community along with demonstrable ability to problem-solve, rise to the many challenges associated with the nature of the project with the unwavering goal to develop an exemplar for the 21st century.
- Collaborate with an RG appointed architect/designer to curate arts campus
- Clearly define projects, milestones, success metrics and manage end-to-end implementation of projects
- Determine, hire, and manage team to support and mentor through various phases of projects
- Implement guidelines and transparent processes while embedding checks, balances and compliances, and continual monitoring mechanisms
- Drive a fruitful and collaborative relationship between key stakeholders
- Build and manage scheduling, reporting and feedback mechanisms at all levels of the team
- Retain innovation, collaboration, and adaptability as key competencies across the team
- Lead a goal-driven team committed to timely implementation and completion of all contractually bound deliverables
- Set, plan, and implement strategies, in collaboration with content leaders, to grow the offer and reputation of the academy - experience with online marketing tools
- In collaboration with Content Lead ensure that Campus is sufficiently developed to receive and rollout offline strategy for international collaborations and master lessons
- Manage scheduling and communication of institutional instruments: residencies, workshops, mini-festivals etc.
- 10-15 years of proven work experience as an Institutional head or project manager with similar experience
- Experience in project management requiring technical, architectural projects
- Experience in working cross-culturally, also remotely
- Proven experience in working across disciplines and cultures
- Experience in planning and leading initiatives with new communities and contexts
- Excellent verbal written (English) communication skills
- Knowledge of financial management for large-scale academic building projects
- First degree in art, design or architecture essentia
RoundGlass is committed to enabling individuals to live their Journey of holistic Wellbeing and Meaningful Living. The RoundGlass community of associates, portfolio companies, fellows, partners and ambassadors advocate and develop solutions across the RoundGlass holistic Wellbeing Pillars.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.
Custom-build your hiring network by connecting to Peers in this company
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peers in companies that interest you. Check out vacancies they have and get their help during your application process.