3. Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
4. Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
5. Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
6. Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
7. Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
8. Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
9. Responsible for design methodology and project documentation.
10. Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards.
11. Adept in developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
12. Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly by taking care of the resources.
13. Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
14. Should have knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure, SQL data warehouse, PolyBase, Visual Studio, etc.
15. Able to integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service (SaaS), or by API automation. Also, one must be experienced in developing custom visuals for Power BI.
16. Experience with Query tool and Data Visualization.
Interested candidate can share your updated Resume to the below Email IDs.
In 1962, With the commencement of operations first flour mill in Chennai, India, Kollur Sreenivasan made the transition from a trader to an industrialist. He was quick to capitalize on the misfortune of the local competition and flexible enough to take advantage of business opportunities. Within the first 25 years of business, he expanded his production to seven mills in three locations. Over the next 25 years, the company diversified into detergents, minerals, retail, bakery divisions and much more.
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.