Humana People to People India
Last shared 63 days ago
The MIS Officer will be responsible to
develop a Management Information System for HPPI’s four core areas – Education,
Health, Livelihood and Community Development, and Environment. This position
will ensure that the data is well aligned and available for enhancing the
This position will be responsible for:
Overall design and development of data collection and management tools and
coordination of data collection, compilation, data management as well as
Thematically and holistically align data needs and develop a MIS system to
collect, synthesize and report data.
Develop, place and maintain a
monthly project reporting and consolidation system in the organization.
Undertake field visits to support
implementation of the MIS and identify gaps and provide both solutions and
training to field teams.
Work towards the overall high quality and timely reporting in HPPI
Location: Delhi with 20% time in visiting the projects being implemented
by HPPI to facilitate MIS
Attributes and Experience:
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in project reporting, evaluation and
assessment in development sector – experience in the field of Community
Development & Livelihood/Health/Education/Environment is desirable.
• 3-5 years of experience of working in grass-root projects with evidence of
community profiling and mapping, data collection, analysis and documentation.
Very sharp observation skills using the vulnerability mapping tools in
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a core MIS role in development sector.
Experience of working with advanced MIS tools and use of technology.
• Self-driven and self-motivated; able to work with multiple teams and address
the needs of different stakeholders.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Masters in Statistics, Information Technology, Social Work, Health
Management, Education related fields, Demography, PR and Communications, Child
Development or allied areas.
• Research, monitoring and evaluation. Efficient use of MIS tools and high
level analytical skills.
Must have strong computer skills (MS Office package with strong
• Strong skills in analysis, critical thinking and reporting to inform decision
• Good oral and written communication skills in English and Hindi
• Willing to travel to intervention areas across India
Sign up free of charge to apply for jobs and meet your future colleagues!
Sign up for free