Ahluwalia Contracts (India) Ltd.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. To develop strategies designed to deliver, cost effective, energy efficient designs with minimum maintenance.
2. To provide expertise in providing electrical services design concepts (using AutoCAD) and specification writing, incorporating the latest sustainable energy efficient technologies.
3. To assist in the development of new projects and to ensure that the best environmental practice is followed including BREEAM assessments.
4. To ensure surveys, feasibility studies, calculations and reports are actioned.
5. To prepare method statements etc in conjunction with the CDM2 Pre-Construction documentation and regulations.
6. To ensure that materials, equipment and plant detailed in specifications and drawings for construction or improvement work are ordered in accordance with County Councils tendering procedures.
7. To monitor closely the levels of expenditure on design projects and to review cost effectiveness of new technologies.
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size. Retry
AECOM India Pvt Ltd
Bhartia Management Consultancy
Sign Up to get their help, or to search for more jobs
Connect and engage your peers in companies that interest you. Check out vacancies they have and get their help during your application process.
Connect with peers in companies of interest.
Apply directly to hidden jobs shared by company employees