Marketing Manager-Consumer Goods
Ernst and Young Services Pvt. Ltd8 - 13 years Raipur (Uttarakhand)
We are hiring an Marketing Manager (mandate experience in packaged goods industry) for one of our client.
- Compile, develop and execute the firms marketing plan, in line with the business strategy as decided and communicated by the management.
- Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing Management, preferably in FMCG Industry.
- ATL & BTL, Product Launches, Design and co-ordinate media campaigns, advertising, and all kind of PR visibility on print, online and social media;
- Initiate research for concept testing, post-launch, creative recall, and product efficacy to develop specific initiatives
- Responsible for the design and production of media content;
- Identify opportunities for the brand to grow which involves forecasting consumer insights and any opportunities and/or threats emerging from the competitive or technology landscape
- Conduct marketing research to support any required project and keep updated with the latest current trends and guidelines.
To qualify for the role you must have
MBA degree in Marketing preferably from a premier institute
What we look for
Were looking for passionate people with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve their full potential, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities, and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.