Houston, United States
Last shared 42 days ago
• Under general supervision participates in planning andconducting of tests on materials, components, subassemblies, and tools.
• Experienced in the use of hand tools.
• Mechanical aptitude and experience (pumps, valves, piping,fittings, etc.)
• Electrical experience (low voltage, controls, motors, a/cand d/c circuitry, etc.)
• Reviews procedures pre-test for accuracy and consistency,provides feedback as justified.
• Able to follow test procedures consistently andaccurately. Raises concerns when procedure errors are discovered.
• Diligently monitors test parameters (temperature,pressure, vibration, etc.) to ensure they are within prescribed limits.
• Debugs test setup problems and troubleshoots tools andequipment.
• Documents test data, test observations, and test results.
• Understands the goals of the organization and conducts jobtasks to positively impact those goals.
• Fosters a safe work environment and promotes safe jobbehaviors.
• Assists in the investigation of field problems to improveproducts and services.
• Occasionally travels to offsite locations to assemble,test, repair, and operate equipment.
• Conducts job tasks to positively impact cost containment,efficiency, profitability, and operations.
• Proficient in PC operation and common PC softwareincluding Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
• Knowledgeable in pressure, vibration, and hydraulic testsystems.
• Able to operate and interpret measurements made bymultimeters and oscilloscopes.
• Experience with spectrum analyzers and vibrationcontrollers.
• Experience with welding – certification preferred.
• Machine shop experience and fixture fabricationexperience.
• Military experience and training
KRG Technologies was founded with a simple motive of offering the clients exactly what they want, how they want and when they want it. By leveraging for its clients its technological edge and right-sourcing advantage, KRG in a short period of time has grown to become one of the most trusted strategic technology partners. Treating every client as the top priority, we customize our solutions and services to align with the unique needs of each client.Headquartered in Valencia, California, KRG employs a unique global delivery platform to minister its offerings spanning from application development and maintenance to business process reengineering. With our years of hands-on domain experience and international presence, we offer state-of-the-art solutions backed by our follow-the-sun service model in the most cost effective manner. We value our clientele for the trust reposed in us and our clientele admire us for our personalized approach and deep commitment to their success. Our biggest strength lies in technical expertise of our team and individual competency of our employees, which enables us to be the most befitting solution provider.
Sign up free of charge to apply for jobs and meet your future colleagues!
Sign up for free