With a startup spirit and 95,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brandsand we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Mega Virtual Drive for Insurance Claims Process on 14th July'21
Zoom ID : https://genpact.zoom.us/j/9831750532
Time: 11 AM to 3 PM
Location: Delhi/ NCR
We are inviting applications for the role of PA, Insurance Claims
In this role, you will be responsible for active participation to transition and stabilize client processes. Handle insurance claims related functions for the client.
- Good knowledge of healthcare claim processing and medical terminologies
- Entry of Information related to personal details, provider details, invoice information, procedure & impairment codes
- Reading & taking appropriate action on Alerts related to Members & providers
- Identify duplicate Claims and take appropriate action
- Responsible to understand and comprehend, good customer service attitude to clearly articulate the resolution.
- Responsible to handle multifaceted volumes of workloads and to reach targets and deadlines on a timely basis
- Responsible to demonstrate and cultivate customer focus, collaboration, accountability, initiative and innovation.
- Open to work in night shifts (9:30 PM to 06:30AM IST)
- No fixed Saturday / Sunday off. 5 day working culture with weekend working
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Life Science Graduate in Bio-technology/ B.Pharma/ M.Pharma/ Biological science/bio-medical science/Micro-Biology/Bioinformatics/Nursing/Botany or Zoology
- Relevant work experience in healthcare claim processing
- Good knowledge of using Excel, MS Access Database
- Proficient in English language written and verbal communication
- Health Insurance client experience preferred
Shifts: Flexible to work in any shift.
Note: Please carry the soft copy of Aadhar card & Pay slips if any.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Genpact (NYSE: G) stands for “generating business impact.” We are a global leader in digitally-powered business process management and services. We architect the Lean DigitalSM enterprise through our patented Smart Enterprise Processes (SEPSM) framework that reimagines our clients’ operating model end-to-end, including the middle and back offices. This creates Intelligent OperationsSM that we help design, transform, and run. The impact on our clients is a high return on transformation investments through growth, efficiency, and business agility. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and later as an independent company, we have been passionately serving a few hundred strategic clients including approximately one-fifth of the Fortune Global 500, and have grown to over 70,000 people in 25 countries, with key offices in New York City. The resulting business process and industry domain expertise, and experience running complex operations, are a unique heritage and focus that help us drive the best choices across technology, analytics, and organizational design. Genpact is an employer of choice and we are committed to fair employment practices; assessing each candidature on the basis of merit, skills, educational qualifications and job requirements. We do not charge anything for any recruitment and no persons or entities are authorized to charge a job applicant at any stage of the recruitment process. For more information, visit www.genpact.com