Roles and Responsibilities
Should have experience in conducting various NDT for concrete and steel structure (Rebound Hammer test, Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity test, Half Cell Potential test, Cover Meter and Rebar Locator, Carbonation test, Ultrasonic Thickness, Dye Penetration test, Magnetic Particle test, Portable Hardness test)
- NDT and Analysis of results
- Semi Destructive Test (SDT) & Analysis of results
- Load test on structural members/slab
- Knowledge of construction chemicals and strengthening materials.
- Experience in Restoration of structures.
- Assessment of distress in buildings.
- Evaluation of quality of construction through NDT & SDT.
- Design verification of RC Structural steel
- Experience in analysis & design of structures.
- Knowledge in restoration /strengthening techniques.
- Ability to discuss/convince the clients/consultants & developers
- Experience in checking restoration work & guiding
Desired Candidate Profile
Rehabilitation, Retrofitting, Restoration, Condition Assessment of old buildings and structure experience is a must. Excellent communication skill is required.
Perks and Benefits
Bureau Veritas is a leading provider of laboratory testing, inspection and certification (TIC) services. Created in 1828, the Group has close to 66,500 employees in around 1,400 offices and laboratories located in 140 countries around the world. Bureau Veritas helps its clients and partners to evolve in a safer and more responsible environment, by offering services and innovative solutions to ensure that their assets, products, infrastructures and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility. Bureau Veritas is listed on the Euronext Paris (Compartment A, code ISIN FR 0006174348, stock symbol: BVI). www.bureauveritas.com