Job Description: Our client is a mid-sized chemicals marketing organization The product portfolio comprises of a mixed basket of specialty and commodity chemicals, imported from various countries viz. Germany, Japan, Russia and China
Job Title: Tech Lead - Mumbai
Job Responsibilities -
- Responsible for all aspects of web and mobile application development including the design, development, testing and maintenance thro- a team of junior developers / interns in optimized manner.
- Understand business objectives. Working with users to formulate business & system requirements.
- Work with development teams to ideate software solutions
- Develop wireframes / prototypes
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Experience with GIT
Key Skills: Key Skills:
- Good understanding of SQL database, .NET, N-tier architecture, UX / UI, web services, business workflow, etc.
- Knowledge of .NET and Entity Framework, Java-scripts, databases (SQL Server), web servers (IIS)
- Good understanding of synchronous, asynchronous business workflow and processing.
- He would operate in the capacity of Product Owner and should be able to take care of all the aspects of technology
- Critical thinking ability and strong problem-solving capacity
- Good technical documentation, writing, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Should have experience working on .NET using Entity Framework in responsive web application (using Bootstrap framework), SQL, UX / UI, N-tier architecture and team handling
- Experienced in developing web and mobile applications
Industry: IT Software
Experience: 5-8years in software development
Job Location: Ghatkopar East, Mumbai
Working Days: 6 days (2nd and 4th Saturday off)
Qualification: Engineering OR B.Sc. (IT) or B. Sc. Computer Science (CS) background
Notice Period: Immediate preferred
Upload CV to get Started
or drag and drop your CV here
(Please upload a doc, docx or pdf file)
Please upload a pdf, doc, docx or txt document less than 2 MB in size.